Friday, September 25, 2009

Black Party Chic

>>> Bored


Wah i am so bored right now, when i am actually supposed to do my assignments :) but havent even start 1 yet.. OMFG !! why am I so lazyyy? 0__0.. cant tahan myself sometimes also.. I just took out a news report article, and i need to amend that friggin article in my on way from 16 paragraphs to 15 paragraphs.. I tot itz just a normal tutorial work, but after wanting to read my second assignment for the particular subject, i browse through my 3rd assignment question as well, and it said " WEEKLY NEWS RePORTS".. wtF? means those news reports is actually an assignment.. so much for
me to take it for granted..=.=.. Summore din submit the first report.. wtf? wanted to submit yesterday by emailing it to my lecturer, delivery failed..





ANYWAYSSSS, I will be going to the Arthur's Day celebration tonite in Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach.. RM103 for dat tix ok? it better be good..=/ but i dun drink Guinness(how to spell?) =.=.. But my main motive is to see Black Eye Peas .. (cheh say as though i am their big fan, mana tao dunno wat Monkey Business is also one of their songs in one of the albums).. I went to their Arthur's Day eve yesterday, not actually WENT lah. i went there to fetch Ricky as he had to work for that event though.. I waited for him in da car, and i observed from there i guess it wasnt something GRAND or WOW.. It was at the SID bar in TTDI, apparently that bar has the highest sales on Guinness Stout.. i reached there like 2 mins b4 12am before they shouted " TO ARTHUR" where u alwiz see da commercial in cinemas before your movie starts.. As for myself i dun really fancy Guinness Stout, but i dun mind taking the second try if there are ANY free ones tonite..


Went Pasar Malam in cheras on wed with Aya, sis, sis's fren and Ricky just to walk a little before class starts again and will be packed with assignments cos i havent started any now, so when class starts i will need to rush again.. yay !! =.=..



Oh ! i went Sg Wang last Friday with Kenix as well.. Bought a fake Miu Miu bag, yeah ! i am not ashame to tell people i use fake designer bags.. I have dis obsession in bags but yet i still cant afford to buy the Authentic ones, so why not use fake ones first? I believe when i start working, i could afford buying real ones ^.^ unless i strike lottery before i start working xD




I knoe , i knoe, my blog post dam sien cos tarak pics and just full of words ^.^.. i cant help it, i dam lazy take pics cos first of all my camera's battery is nvr charged thanks to my sister dat alwiz use it but dried up da battery.. but i do have 1 or 2 to share at the moment :) Took this in Genting, last month .. hehe.. it was in my phone all da time and yes i knoe i look dam dead, cos i was sick man.. OH OH !! i almost forgotten, there are Cotton On's in Msia already.. *tears* So terharu, i have been waiting for this moment for like years, I went Pavilion last week just to pigi Cotton On..warafak.. okla, i knoe itz just cotton on.. but at least i dun need to go Spore, Aussie or HK just to go Cotton On to get my clothes.. And they are opening 1 in Pyramid soon!! Alrite, i will try uploading pics soon !!!


- END -

No comments: