Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arthur's Day

>>> Headache =.=


Actually my title says it all lar..I mentioned dat i was going to see Black Eye Peas during Arthur's day in Surf Beach.. and their performance was AWESOME !! but wat was disastrous were the Msian singers/bands and taiwanese singers.. Eh they were rapping all da way, u understand and can hear wat were they singing? lol sori i dont.. :) Plus da first band was Manhand or something, they thought they are very bergaya liddat=.=.. I think they were just syoking by themselves on da stage.. Sad to say, my boyfriend knoes and is quite close to their band's lyricist.. wth? anyways, enuff of stepping them already.. I was just annoyed la, stood for 2 hours while waiting for the BEP to perform.. somemore the GUY stood infront of me were like 1 head taller than me lor....... TOTALLY BLOCKED MY VIEW.. somemore, he hugged his gf till so tight as though they wanna make love liddat..=.=.. then da guy standing beside of me like kept reversing till he basically and literally pushed Aya to even further.. Okla, enuff said.. I wanna post pics first :)
This is the Entrance to Sunway lagoon.. Apparently there were another entrance near MOS

Our usual hobby :)


Aya also camwhore

I looked botak here, so i took out my hairpin.. Actually i felt my fringe was abit oily and uncomfortable la




The stage, but couldnt get a better and clearer pic cos we were standing quite far

I dunno wat is his name, but he dam yeng ok? *in love*.. But he still kenot beat my Jay Chou.. hoho




I just finished this TVB drama.. very chikik and highly recommended la.. I knoe i dam OUTDATED lor, now only watch dis.. :) cos i dunno how to download it from the internet, so i depend on Ricky to transfer it to me after he got it .. I almost cried cos i tot the fella on da most left was going to die.. HAHAA.. and da Kelvin Cheng ( da most right ) kept calling him " AH SENG AH SENG !!! U DUN DIE" but in da canto version..

i dunno why just in this phrase, i can cry.. i didnt want dis drama to end.. but the ending is alwiz very bergaya ^.^..

alrite, itz 12.23am already.. i need to sleep !! tmr i got class at 8am..maybe i slacked too much last week, dis week i din have the mood to drag my ass back to class.. 1 week holiday is just too short for me :( i need more !!!

Goodnite.

-End-

2 comments:

Shirley (Meiz) said...

out of difficulties, makes miracle !!!

fernfern said...

outdateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

hehe i watched it when we were in primary school! its a nice drama. enjoy ^^ i love your "ah seng dun dieee"!