Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Assignments Phobia

>>> tired

Later, i got class at 2pm.. I'm home for awhile cos i tarak kawan in Uni to hangout with.. HAHAHA.. i knoe i dam sad one.. Omg !! after all my subject's assignment 1 are over, assignment 2 are here already.. like right after.. giler anott? i wanna mampos in peace already.. I have been busy with all my assignments, so very sori dat i tarak update my bloggie =.=.. i knoe sudah ada spider webs..


Well dis week will be my last week of uni b4 1 week raya of break..Yala, i knoe i got alot of entries i kena update.. maybe i shall update about my latest clubbing session in Sanctuary first..2 weeks back with Aya and Stephy.. Sanctuary was dam packed leh=.=..




HAHAHA.. sori la u nampak itz copyrighted=.=.. i curi from her blog.. i mean aya's blog.. DUN JUDGE ME lah.. i tarak photoshop =.=


-End-

No comments: