Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sick ~~

>>> Terrible headache and fever


I'm sweating like pig now, as i have fever with touches 38.8 degrees just then when i see doctor. I was feeling so giddy and my head was pain as though it was gonna burst. I tot i already kena the "beloved" swine flu. Seriously, why dis virus out of sudden spread around one? mother fucker.. I still got assignment due coming Monday and i will be off to Genting for a nite tmr.. and might go to my mom's hometown for a nite as well after Genting or after i get better..

But first.. Let me finish up my assignment first.. pretty sure i can finish it in time.. 1000 words only mar.. SO easy =.=.. (yeah right easy) i probably will stay awake on Sunday nite to finish it up.. but anyhow, i think i can simply crap something out till i get 1000 words.. Nth serious.. hoho.. i hope !! Wont be updating again anytime this week and probably next week.. cos assignment 1 havent finish, assignment 2 briefing is coming up !!.. Okay, itz so wordy already, i shall stop right here.. Tonite i will be going to watch Ricky and his kawans play futsal with Godash they all.. I will be meeting fern !! cant wait for all da catch ups and gossips awaiting !! hohoho..


toodless ~~~

-End-

No comments: