Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our 7th Month

>>>> blogging mood.. wtf


Okay, i knoe my mood dam tak sesuai with my title.. But yesterday was our 7th Months anniversary.. Wat was worst was dat, me and him argued yesterday morning b4 he went to work.. It was just some petty stuffs, but he scolded me for it, so i got really hurt and mad.. He tried calling me in peace to make it up to me in da afternoon after scolding me .. Den i was quite upset until he arrived.. He asked me to go to his car, i tot he wan to continue scold me in da car, cos not good rite if me and him argue infront of my parents.


Den i went out, went to his door there knocked on his window, to let him knoe i am out.. I was ready to kena fire so my face was quite sour and moody, but i was quite suprise dat he was like smiling like grinning evilly.. den he opened da door, and passed me dis

*
*

*
*
*
*



Honestly, it certainly put a smile on my face right that instant.. I was suprised and happy when i received it..




I LOVE YOU Dear.. *mwahss*



He said dat if possible, everymonth anniversary he will gif me a bouquet of flowers.. He did it once but not sure will there be another time? Perhaps only when our 1st yr anniversary together first only he gif FLOWERS again.. LOL



Kacau him when he was sleeping.. Okla, i knoe i dam mou liu.. =/.. but sometimes i rasa he is quite cute.. sometimes dam annoying =/..

I love u dear.. I wish that we will go through all da happiness and difficulties that we encounter in our life together..I will definitely walk the pathway together with you no matter what happens.. I love you <3
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Went to PJ to watch Ricky and his frens playing Futsal on Tuesday.. I tot i will be bored out of my life but i volunteer to go.. Suprisingly i find it quite exciting seeing them play.. hehehe.. I can say that, his colleagues can really run dam fast.. and quite good in tackling the ball though.. And Ricky jadi da goalkeeper, da ball hit his mouth, and his teeth went bleeding for abit.. I wanted to go in and gif him tissue and wipe it for him but i dun dare, cos i sked later let ppl laugh..wtf








Guess wat is dat?.. itz da Chou TouFu , it is also known as the fremented toufu from Cheras pasar malam.. My first time trying it, although da smell was quite unpleasant (i like da smell, i dunno why) but it tasted dam good!! seriously.. I can whack afew more. i whacked 3 of them.. we bought 4 pieces, Ricky couldnt take it.. i mean he said itz nice but not his favourite.. I will definitely go there and eat again.. HAHAH..The queue was quite long ok.. and everytime i go there, itz sold out.. So i was quite excited yesterday..

2 posts today.. not bad rite me? i was quite excited to post today actually.. hehehe... Will be going out soon to get my hair chemical for rebonding and cod with da seller of Aya's skirt.. AYA I WAN STARBUCKS I DUN CARE xD... I will be rebonding my hair tmr, and my cousin is gonna do it for me ^.^.. yay yay !! straight hair again.. will be getting a curler just incase i miss my curly hair.. hahaha..

Dat's all for now.. till i update again ^.^..

-End-

No comments: