Thursday, May 14, 2009

HeLo Bali

>>> annoyed with my nose =/


So last week was my last exam ever !! woot.. no more exams in my life man.. i am so dam happy !! eh? no.. i still got piano exams waiting for me.. gawd !! nvm, at least no need to read and write so much anymore..

It was last Friday nite, my collegemate's bday in Helo Bali.. He sponsored 3 bottles of Glenmorangie.. Watever la ok? i dunno how to spell that liquor's name.. and then i bought a flaming lamboghini for him as a bday "present".. haha.. cos i wanted to drink also, dam long nvr drink already okay.. So my tummy got this burning sensation after drinking.. cos imagine 2 ppl drinking dat thing.. suck suck suck.. LOL

Basically almost everyone was abit pei including me !! dancing dancing alone basically.. LOL cos i tak kenal other ppl other than my bday fren and another girl and my bf's frens.. Patrick came as well, i kept giving him pure cos i wan him be get high.. LOL.. Overall Helo Bali is not a bad place, da bouncer was friendly and the waiters were helpful as well.. My fren tot i kenal the bouncer but actually that was my first time meeting him.. The first time i went there was with Ricky alone only.. and i hated dat place because they only let ladies in for free if u wear SUPER SHORT SKIRT AND SHORTS.. i was wearing dam short shorts already u knoe, and da bouncer said nto short enuff... wtf? I was so dam pissed off and told myself dat i would nvr wanna go there again.. But dis time my fren persuaded me to go, so i gave in and went.. and it turned out not bad !! hehe.. anyways pics time !!


Ricky and his Colleagues



Me and Him <3


Patrick's drunk face..LOL

Groupie with the ppl i knoe



The Bday Boi.. too bad there wasnt any shot when we were sucking da flaming

P/S: Maybe going Zouk this weekend !! yay yay..

-End-

No comments: