Saturday, May 23, 2009

Singapore here I come ~~

>>> Feeling excited

Hi ! Just before leaving to Spore with Aya. Let me just write something here ok

CB ! my self-esteem has gone down to the drain after interviewing in a company for the post of PR executive.. That interviewee was like so freaking scary ok? Like some woman menopausing.. T__T.. and i noticed that her nostrils are smaller than da tepi of her nose.. HAHA.. She was so scary that she made me talk like some girl just came out from kampung with oily hair and thick glasses as though she doesnt know what is contact lenses at all.. I mengagap leh when i talked :(.. how can she made me scared till this tahap !! even presentation in class also not as scared ok? I dun think i will be accepting this job.. =/.. They gave me an unexpected salary, dun ask.. disappointing..


Secondly, I was so happie that Kris Allen won the American Idol.. HAHA.. although i dun really like want him to win, i wanted Danny to win (because his wife died be4 he went for audition) =.=.. but i was quite sad that Adam lost as well, i think he must be very disappointed. Because he was very confident that he will win in the end.. :(.. Btw, i'm so addicted to Keith Urban's song named Kiss A Girl.. So NICE LEH =/.. shud go and download and listen..


I will definitely miss my dear when i am in Spore.. although i told Aya i wont miss him =/.. haha.. Alrite, i will update with lotsa pics when i am back plus i finally went to Zouk last week but not Phuture :(.. i swear i will go Phuture when i am back.. SO EXCITED TO SHOP.. woohoo !!
ciao.

-end-

No comments: