Sunday, May 10, 2009

Childish and immature thinking people


>>> Tired

Am actually quite tired as i just got back from Pavilion... But i have the motivation to blog cos DUHH i am motivated, what's more motivated by PPL who is reading my blog FROM NEW ZEALAND? LOL? wat a joke? oops? mayb it isnt any joke but i just realised dat my blog got "famous" till there are some stupid New Zealanders from Aukland reading my post.. What's more? itz all da same person who commented on my blog but with DIFFERENT names? why dint that person have balls to admit who is dat? haha but i dun even knoe dat person anyways..=/ i guess my frens would just laugh it out loud with me when my frens when they read it.. yeah, i find it even hilarious for ppl who has childish thinkings in their minds who is just probably jealous of my life even though i am not pretty or what, but i found someone loves me. but how sad the person is because THE PERSON is just envy me.. Aww.. shud i cry or feel sad for that person? well, probably not even both i shud feel but i just feel sorry for him/her for being so lifeless and has nth to do ...


This entry isnt for me to sound dat person or scold dat person but is just to make me feel better for wat i have put in my heart and spill it here, afterall itz my blog anyway.. Shud i say, i gain alot of haters cos i have such a wonderful life with so many precious frens around me as well as da guy dat i love, unlike some lifeless people.. *tsk tsk*.. Shall remove my chatbox soon to avoid people spamming stupid msges there or maybe i shall block dat person from commenting.. ^.^


-End-

No comments: