Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SAD~~

>>> upset


I'm feeling quite upset right now.. There are 2 things that made me feel so.. First of all, i got backstabbed by a fren.. Where she says i'm becoming stingy to a fren of mine.. Well, Tan alwiz says i am stingy and all but i knoe she was just joking bcos she is one stingy ass as well. i mean Literally. ^.^.. But dis she asked my fren not to tell me.. I mean, do u ever need to say dat i am like dat? At this point of time, if u all knoe itz recession..Who does not want to save money? Plus my parents is not like very well to do like hers la.. My parents dun out of sudden throw few thousand for me to use.. If one day they happen to do dis to me, i will think it is a miracle happens...


The second bad thing happened today was when i was trying to call Ricky, a girl answer the phone.. now Girls , how would u react when a girl answer ur boyfriend's phone? of cos u stone lor rite? I STONED ! i looked at my phone again and double checked whether i called da right person.. and a girl answered his phone.. Actually dat girl was his sister.. Like wtf? his sister answer nvm u knoe.. When u get stoned, u sure will snap rite? and talked to them , in their way where they calls it rude.. mahai .. she fucking snobbed at me and said " can u speak politely ah?".. when i took a deep breath and speak better, she in return answered me rudely and just put down da dam phone..

In a way, it is very obvious dat she has a prejudice towards me as because she is my bf's ex gf's so called good fren and i am da affair and stole her brother from her good fren..yes, in future she will definitely show me faces dat i need to be patient with and might talk to me in a snobbish way where i would do so as well.. I just cant stand arogant and snobbish ( i think itz da same meaning ) like right infront of me showing fucked up and bitchy faces.. I might do it to her in return as well..say me cruel/kejam or watever, but i hope she will tumbuh bisul in her vagina one day.. i dun care whether i can built any good relationship with her even though she is my boyfriend's sister.. i dun care :)


-End-

No comments: