Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday ~~

>>> Bored



My latest camwhore picture.. my camera phone sucks okay.. Hence i look as shit as ever.. tq ^.^







Urghh !! i'm so bored and i'm feeling very panas now lorr, not a very productive Saturday too.. Mr.Ricky is now working in Le Meridian Hotel, and he wont be coming over tonight to teman me :( but instead he is coming tomorrow..probably, he will just come as late as he could.. So annoying leh, always also liddat...




Finals is in a week's time.. wow !! i felt that dis semester pass like quite fast lor.. My only concern is my Marketing Subject !! i am working quadruple hard for dis subject.. I got 1 more week of time to habiskan my studies b4 sitting for the exam.. Cant wait for FREEDOM!! although i've been bumping around at home lately..




Actually this is not the purpose of my post, talking about finals and how bored i am today.. I decided to blog today because I wanna rant about a guy fren of mine.. Well, he is not someone i knew recently but we seldom chat.. Like after a year or so for not chatting with him, he came and msged me in msn.. I tot which direction of wind would blow him towards me.. our conversation was like:



Me: wah... which direction of wind blow u to come and chat with me?

Him: nola.. i msg everyone in my msn list cos i am bored !!

Me: den ah, why are u bored? i cant help u also

Him: sure u can help me ! Intro me to some LENG LUIS .. hehehehe




Wtf? he has been bugging me to intro him to pretty girls.. he tot i am wat? Leng lui provider ah? gosh.. u knoe wat? actually not only him who asked me to intro girls to him.. Got other few guys too.. I did not wanna gif a shit out of their request la.. And does my forehead wrote "LENG LUIS PROVIDER".. i straight told him off dat, my frens are all taken and maybe you (he) shud just look at the mirror b4 he want leng luis as his GF !! he asked me whether got any frens alwiz argue dat like wanna break up anot? like wtf? liddat also can say

i cant stand shallow minded guys where they only wan leng luis as their gf.. Okaylaa.. i knoe itz normal for guys seeking pretty girls to be their other half.. and NOOO i am not jerres ok.. If u think u are Daniel Wu or Wang Lee Hom or Edison only u talk to me about leng luis la.. I think even if u ask me now, i would just answer "All my leng lui frens are taken.. u also knoe how to say leng lui, of cos itz not your turn to get her la.."




I get annoyed easily to guys dat alwiz ask me to intro girls to them.. Why not they just go out social more and meet more girl friends la.. What if i intro my girl frens to them, den the guy tackle them, my frens confirm scold me..Leng luis for sure got high expectations towards guys lar.. geez =.=.. dun think they want ppl like him leh.. And they nvr sedar that how they look like but alwiz like to praise themselves as SUPER DUPER lengzai liddat.. wtf? they will alwiz go "i so handsome, they also dun wan ah?".. All i have to say is just "can u pls look at the mirror before judging yourself?"


Sorry, dat i get annoyed easily.. but he has been bugging for years to intro him to LENG LUIs ( pretty girls ) and has been praising himself very good looking and stuff.. warafak !


Okay, enuff ranting.. xD...


- End -

No comments: