Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Italianese

>>> Big wide smile


Happy anot? i'm back to the blogging world, although not very active but still at least i do update ok? i dun have much inspiration to blog la.. i tarak benda blog cos my life is not happening already..wtf..

Having dinner in Italianese is something happening to me now..:(.. I havent had exp food for quite sometime already !! i'm craving for TGIF and Japanese food now.. Economy bad , family kenot afford exp food jor.. so sad rite?

Btw i had fun in Italianese with Aya and Fern the other nite.. We chat for so long and laughed like crazy.. The way Fern talks was really funny.. We were busy talking and didnt get to camwhore much.. While waiting for Fern's arrival , we reached pyramid quite early, so we decided to walk around.. and Aya couldnt control but shop like crazy again.. but i like dat COSMETIC BAG.. so cuteeeee.. !! i think i wanna get one too.. but da smaller version to make it as a clutch liddat.. hehehe..

We ordered too much of food and we couldnt finish.. LOL.. i tot we were pretty much a big eater but unfortunately we were not any of them :(.. i tot my boyfriend can eat alot, but i guess he wasnt feeling too well to eat.. normally he eat like crazy okay?


I wished my life is abit more happening than like dis now bleh =/... Everyday sit at home, read book, or chat online.. SO SIEN LOR !! my class gonna finish soon, and i'm gonna mampos kebosanan.. i wanna find a part time job !! any to intro? xD.. maybe i shall apply to event companies.. but i wonder they would wanna hire me?=/..









My beloved serving us ..lol


The quite delicious pizza.. but da crust was abit hard =/











I cant wait to go Penang and Singapore ! but it is gonna happen only on June !! so long more.. T__T.. It has been a long time since i had my last holiday.. Like dec? i really need a break !! i've been reading blogs where those ppl keep going so many places while i am stuck here at home dreaming everyday.. I love shopping in Spore, i dunno why sporeans like to shop in Msia.. i knoe itz cheaper here but lesser varieties.. Even branded goods also release dam slow in Msia leh.. so outdated =/.. but my main motive for going Singapore is something else.. hohoho.. i shall keep it as a something to be reveal after i return.. hoho..
Itz late now, i dunno when will be my next entry.. No inspiration to blog !! if u dun mind my rantings, den i will blog .. hehehe.. good nite :)..
-End-





No comments: