Tuesday, April 08, 2008



>>> mixed feelings/emo

Why did i put that as how i feel now? I seriously feel da fear for something.. Specifically, i am worried about alot alot alot of things out of sudden.. Such as my internship.. Some of my frens has already being contacted by companies for interview.. And i havent get any calls from them yet !! Basically i am afraid i couldnt get any company to do my interns.. I dunno but Hui Min told me that, no matter how everyone will also get companies to hire u for internship.. I am blaming on my resume that is not very completed with alot of things. i dunno, but i feel that i forgotten or did not include alot of things inside.. T___T.. My heartbeats are getting faster as though it is gonna popped out anytime soon..


Actually there are alot of things happened in my life for the past few weeks.. I have alot of things in my heart that i wanna say it but i do not know who i would wanna look for to talk about it... and i really admit that i am afraid of ppl judging me on wat am i thinking of.. I tried crying out my thoughts or writing it out, but nth motivates me in doing so... Mayb my " DUN GIF A DAMN" button isnt really ON all the time... So i decided to put it in here so at least i knoe i have some place for me to spill.. Dun get me wrong, i am not seeking for attention from anyone, instead i am only sharing how i feel now to ppl who visit this site.. I think i am having a pretty hard time and it really bothers me alot.. I really wonder why, some ppl can be so carefree in their life and it seems like they have nth to worry about or to think about.. I might be thinking too much in some stuffs but things i have been thinking really affects me emotionally. How i wish i am loaded to seek for a consultant/ psychiatric..I really feel that sometimes ppl around me, doesnt understand me well enough.. Dun worry i am not saying you.. Mayb i am just undergoing a depression of something dat i dun even knoe.. I even got drunked for once because of having dis emotion.. FYI, i dun get drunk for no reasons.. Other than in my bday party.. =)

Okla, proceed in sharing my "busy-ness" ... Finally ! my project finale is over.. Thanks for those who came and supported me.. I really appreciate it .. and to those who didnt turn up , it is okie.. i totally understand your situation so that is why i did not force or bug u in coming other than just asking.. i really appreciate that u had try to come.. :-)


The finale was awesome !! yesh.. we did it and our team is leading among all the other teams for the previous semester.. Of cos, the success had gone through many ups and downs meaning internal crisis that is not visible la.. but i am glad that everyone of us overcame it by handling things slowly and wisely.. I realised while i was handling this project, i abandoned many things. i skipped alot of my piano classes and i nvr practice my piano and ALOT more !!


Well I need HOLIDAYSS !!! I wanna do things i adore.. Yes ! i admit i am addicted in clubbing already and i realised that hitting to clubs really put my mind off everything that i am facing..as u knoe, i love to shop alot.. I havent been doing dat frequently already.. I havent been going to cafes to dota for a long time as well as playing that game at home..


I'm out of words already... listening to emo song.. Leona Lewis - Yesterday..


so pictures time.. that i wanted to post..


















i was drunk badly that nite ^.^...













All these pics are during stephy's bday party.. i knoe dam long time agoo..^.^.. i have more actually.. but take very long time to load la.. xD..
-End-

No comments: