Tuesday, April 15, 2008

>>> =DDD



I slept for like 3 timesss today !! HA HA HA.. Guess wat? today i went to college, parked my car, bought a ham and egg sandwich tot wanna go class and makan, den rite.. after buying da sandwich, i was about to walk to the lift to go to class, den i saw 2 of my classmates were walking towards me.. and they told me CLASS WAS CANCELED !! I wanted to bunuh diri jo.. i felt so reluctant to go to college today, bcos i slept at 2am yesterday.. HAHA.. i couldnt wake up okay? i dunno why..



Then i came home and slept till 1.30pm.. Woke up around 3 something i slept again.. den another round at 4 somethin !! hahaa.. certified pig ^.^.. nth muchie to write, so pictures time.. hehe.. We went barclub last Saturday nite, my parents werent at home.. SO i went home around 6am !! salute me.. dam tired luckily havent faint..









We were at Kim gary having our lunchie with Stephy, after her Astro Star Quests audition.. hohoho.. She had dis seafood cheese baked rice which i am addicted to it now.. Cos on Sunday Aya came to Subang and look for me den i bugged her to go Kim Gary for dinner.. hoho.. and i ordered da seafood cheese rice.. SO sedap, but den got jelak after eating 1/2 of it..lol..







I guess we just arrived Barclub dat nite, and Tan started to snap pictures of us already since she was da one who was holding da camera all nite long.. hoho







Can see me and Aya ka? we were like lesbians dat nite, even a random guy went to her and asked whether she is lesbian anot..lol





Ini org, selalu last min decide whether he wanna join us.. den in da end, he came..ALONE ..LOL..







Sorry la stephy, i think we look nice here.. SO i post dis pic




Was at Mc Donald's after clubbing.. Dam heavy rain outside somemore.. So we hang out at there till 6am !! hoho..





Datz all..




-End-

No comments: