Wednesday, March 26, 2008

>>> confused


what is wrong with a person that when she knoes a particular guy might like her and keep telling me but in the end when i kinda like teased her, and she felt disgusted by his looks while she is not very hawt? get wat i mean? mayb i shud put it dis way;

there is this girl, M who just knew a guy L rite.. Den leh, apparently L likes M for some reason la.. i dun wanna mention wat is it la k? but i knew he likes M la.. Den i kinda like teased M for it la.. den she kept denying it and alwiz say ;


M : yerr.. nola, whenever i think of his face i wanna vomit..

Me : lol me also

*then 5 mins later*

M: let me sms him and see


yerr !!! dam weird la dis M.. mayb in another word say, HYPOCRITE !!! dun u think so? i dunno whether she is making me jealous or wat la.. but i knoe that i wont be jealous out of it.. but mayb u think i am dat is why i am whining like a pig here .. but no lor !! i'm not denying but i am mmg not JEALOUS hor?


btw, my monitor hangus jo.. and FYI if u dunno how i blog without monitor, i am using a laptop that pinjam from my mom's office..lol.. dam sad laa.. i dun like using laptop honestly.. So since i cant blog with pictures.. read my words.. see alot of words.. dun feel like reading, den GO AWAY.. ^o^.. just being honest ...


okla, if possible next post, i will talk about wat i do sampai i so busy until kenot update my blog and update with pictures la k?


- Ciao ~N~ nitess -

-End-

No comments: