Wednesday, April 23, 2008

>>> still sad :-(


I'm still sad about my camera lost.. T__T... I LOST MY CAMERA LEHHH... wtf? dat nite in Coco Banana, we took alot of nice pictures there wan lor.. and i havent tell my mum about my camera lost yet u knoe? T__T..i dunno how to buka mulut and tell her.. so i am planning to ask my sis to tell when i am asleep.. so i dun get straight from her face.. mayb when i wake up den blur blur, only she scold.. wont be so bad rite liddat?..:-(...


How can i be so carelesss dis time? *sigh sigh sigh*... if i wasnt drunk, my camera is will still be with me wan lor okay??? den i dun have dis beban for thinking how to tell my mum about da lost of my PRECIOUS CAMERA !! T__T.. now i wanna get da pink SONY T20 issit? i dunno wat model is it d la.. i juz knoe i wont get it so soon gua.. cos i will kena lecture, and all da bla bla bla..


My finals is next week wei !! and i still got time to update abit.. xD.. nanti org kata i malas tak mau blog.. *blek* bukan semacam seorang still at the "SPECIAL PUPPY SHOW" post yet.. hahaha..

okok, i wanna go back to date my notes now.. cya cya !! no pictures la !! camera GONE d.. bye bye


-end-

No comments: