Tuesday, March 04, 2008

>>> tired -.- and no mood for assignments


I'm currently blasting Jay Chou's song.. I dunno why but i wont have enough of his songs forever wan la..lol.. I just LOVE HIM.. T__T.. although i am kinda disappointed for his concert, but i missed da time being in his concert..lol.. Btw, i decided to update now to memupuk my mood to start on my assignments la.. dam sien man i tell u.. I have like mountains of it to do, and i havent even start anything yet.. can die.. why my college liddat? we pay them to make ourselves to suffer.. LOL..




Went to gym yesterday, and my whole badan sakit like giler after not going to gym for a long time.. sini sakit, sana sakit.. macam org tua yg tunggu ajal dtg only.. xD.. Was at the gym from 4.30pm till 7pm liddat.. Den went for dinner with stephy and waited for Derek to come, cos Stephy wanted to watch movie but i didnt wan to, so i just teman her wait den i ciao and balik rumah.. Changed and slept open eyes, morning liao.. hoho.. GO class, was like a dead fish liddat, eyes kenot open and keep think of going home and wanna sleep liddat..



Oh yeah ! i went to have a massage just now only.. hoho.. quite relaxing cos u knoe my shoulder is alwiz in pain, so after massaging it felt better abit.. and did da Ear Candling thingie also.. dunno la, apparently it suck out all my dirt from the inside of my ear.. and itz not dat bad la, just dat they also use oil and massage my neck and head, so my hair got quite oily after that thing lor.. came home and washed my hair.. 0__0.. kenot tahan da keminyakan.. like dipping my head into da bakul minyak only..



Went to Ruums on last Friday nite, and had fun la i can say.. Knew some new ppl over there, as in Stephy's frens.. Hmm, one guy that we kenal that nite told me in msn ( and yes, we are keeping in contact in msn ) that he said he saw us b4 in Maison.. Dat round, i went was when during Aya's bday.. Meaning got Me, Aya, Shirley , Yoke Chin and Stephy.. He told me that he and his bunch of frens were very suprised dat on da Ruums nite, we showed up.. -.-.. He said we were their unexpected girls who showed up because when we were in Maison, they said they saw us and wanted to dance with us, but we kinda rejected them.. HA HA HA =).. That was wat he told me in Msn.. So i was kinda paiseh la, cos he asked why we didnt wanna mix around and all.. i didnt knoe wat to answer him but wat i did said dat we were SHY la.. haiyo !! Me got very low self esteem wan lor, need to boost boost but boost lei boost hui boost umm dou.. ^.^.. cos at least i sedar diri dat i am not pretty la.. dis is not a bad thing wat.. sedar awal ^.^..




Btw, i am telling our gang dat guy i am keeping contact with looks like Sakura to me.. and i think he really does look like Sakura when he smiles but without dat da dimples la.. so yeah, looking at him reminds me of da SUXKURA aka SAKURA.. but definitely dis Ruum guy, okla his name is Patrick, is much more polite than SUXKURA la ... in anyways also better than SUXKURA.. =D..


omg omg !! the other in Sushi King, i tot i saw Hoosan a.k.a Kinex.. I tot it was him man, cos from da side looked like him alot.. even Pei pei said so u knoe.. lol..but thanks god it wasnt him ^.^.. cos i dun feel like seeing his lansi face ... Cos got once in Genting, i saw him and his GF.. wtf? passed by me, glanced through den hor they PATAH BALIK wanna see my face clearer.. Luckily i dam yau yeng holding my N70 and listening to MP3 and dress like dam happie liddat.. hoho.. padahal his gf, dressed like one auntie and her dress macam sewed by her auntie/mum with old cloth but she anggap it as a dinner dress.. lol.. with her thick glasses and mulut besar with her eyes slanting looking at me.. WTF? insulted me in Art stream last time, padahal after her secondary skewl in SCIENCE STREAM , so go JADI GURU.. lol. she ada muka GURU.. tak pe.. bagi dia.. i like condemning my ex and his gf la.. i find it very song ^.^..


okla, enuff stories la.. not entertaining also.. tengok gambar better ^.^ cos i wanna start my assignment already although da semangat havent dipupuk.. lol..









Groupiesss... xD



Yaya and me lor.. lama sudah tak bergambar together


I wish i am as tall as tan and as slim as stephy.. *dreaming*




Stephy macam tamparing Tan.. hahahaa
-End-

No comments: