Wednesday, March 05, 2008


>>> 7.7


Was half way chatting happily with Aya, den later smsed her to ask her why she tetiba offline and she said da cc connection lost.. wth? dam potong steam sia.. Btw, i'm actually in da progress of doing my assignment ^.^.. dun ask me why am i blogging here now leh.. cos i mmg fann jin.. got assignment dun wanna do, but got mood to blog.. My brain is so pain lor.. u knoe sakit kat otak.. how to sakit kat otak also i dunno but den i can feel da kesakitan.. LOL



i'm blasting Jay chou songs while doing my assignment.. I really cant have enuff of Jay chou.. Btw, was suppose to go Cats whiskers with Aya dis Saturday den go over to Cheras to look for da gang.. and DANG !! itu Shirley yesterday told me that she is going to Batu Pahat cos Alan's cousin getting married.. Dam gao siu.. next week, u belanja minum la.. u sudah owe me alot of minuman okie? *shakes head* Satu titik of air also havent masuk into my mouth yet..



Did u guys watch da movie Secret? if u did, remember da song dat Jay suka .. Da lady singing in a slow motion macam my grandma's era when she was still in THONG SAN * her China kampung*.. Nice meh har? i'm actually listening to it lor.. and itz dam slow, and i dun understand wat the hell she singing also and he nicely said in da movie is his favourite song.. Dam gao siu.. beinig a setia Jay Fan, i shall memupuk da keminatan to like dis song too.. I shall keep repeating dis song and listen it till i muntah..


I've got da urge to go Chiong k leh...7.7... Hmm, stephy asked me to ajak da Ruums' gang pigi wor.. i told her and reminded her not to sing from 2pm till 9pm again pls.. i really cant take it already, i am too old to peruk in da K room for 7 gawd dam hours.. I kinda regreted not getting the pure black pantyhose in Sg wang the other day laaa.. DUMB FUCK !!! Shud have just beli it lor.. dam stupid sampai mau mampus.. afterall itz only cost RM15.90.. while Stephy bought it for Rm29.90 in Klang or Shah Alam or something la..


Went to Piano class today, hmm learned a new song.. I've now total of 4 songs to play for my diploma.. but i dunno whether i can manage finish those pieces..need the kerajinan to practice but suprisingly hor, after i decided to go over to my teacher's place to have my lessons, i have more semangat to play properly.. YAY !! YEONG WENG SEE has come back with her interest in playing the piano well like last time.. I swear after when i started working or got married or something la.. I wanna get a mini grand piano.. hohoo.. now just let me bear with my old hag piano aje ba.. Itz not dat bad anymore after spending RM850 for it.. sakit hati betulz.. although not my money.. but still.. 7.7..


eh, i need to continue my assignment if not 4am also kenot sleep .. ciao



-End-

No comments: