Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Layout !!!

>>> Pening @.@



Wah.. u knoe ah dis layout made me feel dam pening after doing it.. macam entah apa..=.=.. Btw, i did dis new layout because Aya asked me to do so..=.=.. why i so dgr her cakap macam dog? lol.. Nah buat dis new layout cos ur pc lag, kenot masuk..0__0.. I'm sick of playing with colours and doing my header.. ANY ideas that can throw me? about my background colour and font colours? I tarak sukak my background colour now la... i need to do something with it !! it look so plain and DULL.. sowiela, my left brain tak berapa fungsi .. dat is why my creativity comes out with a piece of shit ^.^..




Btw, i wonder why on earth is the time passing so SLOWWW?? omg lah ! i need to shop.. my exam not over yet .. Aiyo, it feels like i've been at home for ages already man.. I cant wait for this Saturday !! club club club... T___T... I warn u guys ah, dun let anyone knoe about my new blog address especially the person dat i mentioned for my last entry, or i PALING MUKA with u man.. Just ask me b4 letting anyone else knoe about it.. thank u ^.^.. if not i will change blog add again, which i really need to squeeze all my jus otak to think of one although my current sounds dam LAME.. i knoe i knoe..lol..




Last time, b4 got once my blog address got one dam super long name..which i dunno wat already.. but some ppl asked me when i gave them my current blog address funny questions like ;



Some cacated joker : eh ur blog not dontfuckingstopmewheniwannatalk meh? or shutthefarkupwheniwannatalk



Me : i where got so rude la? *laughing*




so stupid, i nvr put stfu or dontfuckingstopme for my blog addresses b4 lor.. lol.. but the way he asked me, it was dam funny la.. which da blur emotion.. not face to face but can imagine how he reacted wan ma.. LOL.. okla, short entry first.. let me fix my colour and fonts colour la... Faster gimme a good combination of colours la.. DAT SUITS MY HEADER PLS.. tq.. i knoe i dam sien and uncreative la.. BEAR WITH ME LAH.. i dunno how to mix and match and decorate okay?



Btw hor, i wanna do my hair again lah !!! but i still cant decide to do wat on it yet.. T___T.. shud i wait longer, should i reperm it or straighten it balik?? HOW HOW HOW?? i like my curl hair cos at least got abit of style.. den if straightened jo my hair dam sleek and straight wan wor.. hmm.. how how how? or shud i grow long abit more?



if my straight hair rite, i will look like dis ; wah, i look dam cute man here.. kenot tahann. HAHAHA









den rite, curly hair pic kat sini pula look dam kao sweet and feminine.. LOLL..


i knoe u all wanna tumbuk me cos i dam perasan already.. but compare for me.. tq ^.^
- End -

No comments: