Tuesday, February 26, 2008


>>> *smiles wide*


yesh !! once again i changed my blog address =D..

i'm so annoyed with da UGLY YEUNG SUI LEO that thought he would be very geng in kao-ing girls or he tot he very lengzai or smart and generous.. GET ALIFE !! Sowie i wont forgive him for wat he did.. i would not talk to him or watever.. think of his face, i feel like vomitting ... Already so fucking kuhon, wanna go clubbing with us.. Dunno why i nvr call him go clubbing meh? SEI SOHAI.. not like his frens very frenly and all.. kept asking me why on earth Yoke Chin and others not online for so long as well as nvr answer his calls.. Pls look at the mirror before flirting with my frens.. Obviously, they dun like u and feel disgusted after u start flirting with them.. Dun get me wrong, i am not jealous at all becos u flirt with them or wat.. i dun wish U would flirt with me as well, i sked u half way flirting with me i will run to the toilet and vomit all my saki baki makanan yg belum dicernakan from last year.. This is my blog, i like to write wat i wan.. i dun care.. he nvr knoe how fucking annoying he is, that he thought he is alwiz right.. alwiz memberi pengajaran kepada saya it seems.. PUIIII !! look at the mirror b4 saying me or draw a fucking dot on da wall and look at it till u meneliti diri sendiri.. i am rude, so? i like to swear so? non of his fucking business.. rude also rude to him .. not anyone else.. YEsh !!! i purposely dun wan call him club so? i dun wan call him go out so? waste of time for me to cover cover only.. For a 24 yr old man, FUCKING SENSITIVE.. nvr knoe how immature it is to do so.. alwiz wan me to call my frens to go club with him, den go pok mong them... Dun think i nvr see la, dun think they even like how the hell u pok mong them la.. call me to call my frens go club, just wanna pok mong them and gif them 10 fucking glass of pure liquors to make them drunk, so u can pok mong them?


Wan ur so-called-mui to drive to clubs somemore... u nvr PUIII to be my koh la !! tak tau malu langsung, somemore say disappointed cos i nvr include u in any other activities.. PLEASE LAH ! pls draw another dot on da wall and look at it b4 asking me dis and dat and saying urself disappointed in something lah.. I rather lose a fren like u than , having one like u.. No one likes u la, dunno da way u talk to ppl at times will menyinggung perasaan org lain, da acts that u do, and the way u dota..


Yay ! i am feeling relieved..

No comments: