Sunday, February 24, 2008


>>> =DD



I finally get to see my "HUBBY"..LOL.. i knoe aya will say i dam miang.. but i dun care la.. btw my hubby is Jay Chou ah.. lol dun mistaken anyone else.. Aiyoh !! i was dam gan dung (terharu) sampai my eyes berair leh..when he sing those emo songs like Tui Hou, An Jing, Bu Nen Shuo De Mi Mi and also because i couldnt believe that he was just singing on da stage right infront and PLAYED THE PIANO !! .. sungguh yau yeng lorrr... lol..Me and Nara was also terharu with it already..lol.. say me sohai, say me giler.. but i was damm happie semalam .. hehe.. but den rite, i was quite disappointed also la.. cos they nvr sing those songs i SUPER SUKA.. like Wo bu Pei, Shan hu Hai.. MEI YOUUU !!! dun HAVE !!! dun have lehh.. aya bunuh aku aje.. i gif u chance..lol..Anyway after the concert, i was suppose to go over to Shirley hse because i didnt drive to da concert.. of cos i ask someone to fetch me there la.. den around 11pm liddat when da concert was over, she told me that Aya and the gang went to Enet for dota.. So while waitin for my parents to come down from Genting, i tot can go over to dota.. but in da end, i ended up yumcha with Jerry and Botak in Tsim Tung Restaurant in Pandan Indah.. Den when they arrived da Tesco Ampang there, Jerry took me there to meet up with my parents..


Btw, i am currently listening to Tui Hou.. and my heart feels macam tak betul. but dunno where tak betul..*@.@*.. I didnt really take pictures because i was too poor to get da tix dat i can sit nearest to da stage.. so rite, tarak pics la.. =DD


My midterm is TMR !! yay .. i havent study.. yay ! i am going to die.. Yay !!!! after midterm, *evil grins* as i promised the gang.. CLUBBINGG !!! and promised Aya to go SHOPPING !! lol.. Aya set a date, kita pigi lepak .. wokie? i promise i wont ffk ... =DDD... I love clubbing with my usual gang.. So ppl who thinks dat i nvr invite them or watever.. Sorry la, itz either i dun like clubbing with u guys or there are some other problem that i felt after clubbing with u all.. =D.. no offense, just saying wat i myself thinks and some other ppl ( NOT MY FRENS) .. i meant other ppl as in ppl who are not related to me also la ! xD


Okie, i might admit myself perasan at times.. but not during times dat when i am serious or ANNOYED.. =D.. and den when a word said by me, doesnt mean i am perasan either ESPECIALLY i am in a serious mode.. So dun ever put words into my mouth without thinking how the hell i feel or dun ever think that i will accept ur SORRY or watever.. and dun use some other ways to talk back to me by pretending to be someone else and thought it would be funny.. If u think that u hate ppl taking u for granted in any ways, neither do i.. any ways such as fren wise, family, or watever u think it would be..Siapa suka rite? I also dun like.. I am pretty much a person who accept da truth from ppl now.. So if u ever think dat u hate me since last time, or even now.. u can tell me straight to my face.. I dun really bother anymore of how ppl would feel and making myself feeling guilty for NOTHING.. =D..


My words are not heading to anyone.. but if u think it is, den up to u to think whether it is anot..


Btw, dis semester i have another project againn.. T__T.. kawan kawan i, akan menyokong i rite, AYA??? haha..i mention ur name cos u sudah tau =DD.. but no worries others i am gonna farn u guys .. *evil grins*

okie, dis project is a charity project for children.. As in my frens and i in a team would like to raise funds to publish a book for child abduction... U knoe, nowadays got alot of penculikan around.. So we are here to write a book, and publish it to children in kindergarten areas for da 5 selected kindergartens yg kita selected la to educate them like for example:


"Do not talk to strangers on da road"


" Do not accept anything such as sweets from strangers"



U knoe, kids when they see sweets, they will terus accept and makan happily without knowing what is going to happen to them after eating it rite? So yeah itz something liddat.. So publishing a book need money, so we need to raise funds for it.. AND u guys are gonna help me hor hor hor?? xD.. okla, for more info.. Mayb u can visit;

http://asap4children.blogspot.com


I shall end here.. sowie abit sien dis entry.. =DD.. no picturess.. lately nvr camwhore.. cos kemalasan.. xD


-End-

No comments: