Wednesday, December 12, 2007

>>> *wink*




GREETINGS FROM AUSTRALIA !! kaka.. as u dunno, i am in Perth now.. and itz kinda cold in here although its summer ..-.-.. i've got my own room and a big big double bed to sleeeep everynite !! yay !! and da bed smells so nice and da room is so big and got big closet for me but i nvr unload my clothes to put in there until today =D...


I've been going out every single day .. SHOPPPING !! haha..but shops closes at 5pm here , so yeah.. after 5pm my life is like =.= at nite.. So we alwiz watch movies i meant DVDS .. haha.. i have no cars here or anything, so we can go anywhere u see..The other nite, i chiong k with my aunt..LOL.. Let me tell u, they have dis theatre room in their hse where all da plasma TV and good sound systems for u to chiong k and watch movies.. lol.. Itz nice .. Their hse is really big .. I mean not as big as a mansion okay.. i would be freaked out if i am staying in a mansion now though...


Btw, i will post up da pictures that i took okay? not alot though.. So yeah, bear with it but i wont be posting it here now.. cos i need to take out my cable and all.. MAFAN !! I simply snap pictures only okay? HEY ! at least i've got take some pics back la..

Can i tell my shopping journey here? GAWD !! i tell u, if i am living here and earn money here.. i guess the clothes with be dirt cheap here because the clothes here are around AUD$10 - AUD$20.. i mean those NOT branded ones laa..however, i still prefer shopping in Singapore.. I swear i will go Singapore like soon.. I will be stopping by in S'pore though but i wont be going to town/city to shopla cos by the time i reach s'pore will be 3am already.. -.-.. Random flights i am taking, those dodgy flights la okay? no airwalk wan.. =D itz like Airasia la.. Practically it is exactly like airasia those Budget Flights i am taking ..


I miss mamak !! gawd.. it has been just afew days imagine IF i am really coming here to further my studies? i will die here prolly.. lol.. i will miss going clubbing with the gang, going shopping with Shirley, miss going to cineleisure late and Aya will start grumbling and will definitely miss laughing together with Yoke Han.. lol.. she nvr fail making me laugh everytime i sees her.. ^.^..


Okla, i dunno wat to write already.. xD.. I will be heading to Habour Town tmr to do somemore shopping.. kaka.. so ciao


P/s: Aya and Shirley , Update ur blogs plsssssssssssssssssss... update me with wat are u guys on k? include them with gossips and stuffs dat u think i would need to knoe..

P/P/s: i just finished watching Secret again ^.^.. and i am emo once again.. Sowie la, i knoe i alwiz emo after watching the movie.. Cant help it okay? xD

P/P/P/S: will be going to chiong k on next tues.. lol.. woot... and might be going to clubbing on Friday nite ^.^


-end-

No comments: