Saturday, December 08, 2007



>>> FUCKING PISSED OFFFFFFFFF







U will nvr seen me in such pissing off mode in ur life man... Da fire in my heart is BURNINGGGGGGGGGG and it can prolly burn till u are HANGUS and black like a cakul okay?? LIKE who the fucking hell bitch would ever scold me b4 other than TKB'S REGINA??? YEs !!! she scolded me a bitch and she said i rushed her BF to speed just to SEE ME??? like wth? DID i ever ask him to speed to send her home and come over my hse?? u will ever think dat i get mad bcos he does not wanna go yumcha with me? i dun care okay? but PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT WHENEVER U PROMISE SOMEONE SOMETHING, PLS FULLFILL IT OR U WILL BE SO SORRY..



She smsed me and scolded me sia..-.-.. like wtf?? let me tell u guys, REGINE LOW MEI LING or watever her name is, SHE is such a bitchy gf dat anyone can ever have.. who can ever be so bitchy like her ah?=.=.. MCH.. put da blame to me while is all her fault.. she argued with TKB and she said is because of me.. like wtf?


Just ranting here btw..=.=.. i think i would just forget him as a fren..

-End-

No comments: