Sunday, December 16, 2007


>>> feeling disturbed


i'm pretty much mentally disturbed now. urghh. no i did not see anything that made me feel or something.. SOMEONE just made me feel so.. i feel so emo now. aihz. why am i alwiz liddat? why la u tell me why? i just feel like doing something like really extreme now but definitely not killing myself or cutting myself without feeling any pain where those emo ppl do la.. how am i gonna descibe my feelings now?i dunno lor.. i am VERY EMO i would say... I really just feel like digging da person out and gif a tight slap lor... or let me punchie all i wan or kick all i wan tilll my geram-ness are gone..

YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!


i feel like shouting out loud now... but i dunno how to cos dis is not my hse and even though i am i wouldnt dare to do so.. cos ppl will tot i am mad or something.. So yeah.. got any suggestions dat i can scream my lungs out without ppl knowing it =D.. leave da suggestion at the TAGBOARD pls.. i think it would be really helpful...xD...BTW FUCK U DUDE !!! i hate u in a way .. I ReaLLY DO... I dun wanna hate u but i think i am hating u now..but not the hate till i will tell u that i hate u like how i told Regina i hated her ..xD


wat i wanna do now is SHOP lor... I saw a really nice dresss ( i like it ) in Supre the yesterday and i want it !! urghh... i wan i wan i wan!! but itz AUD$70 man. Meaning is RM210 for a dressss.. aiyoyo... how ah? u knoe i dam stingy wan laa.. =D..


Sometimes i am wondering am i treating everyone equally fair? i myself dunno... or mayb i can feel dat i am being a little bit bias to some of my frens.. i dunno... or sometimes i feel stupid dat i might be being used by my frens and i dont even notice it myself either... I am not saying whether i am a good fren of anyone or am definitely not thinking myself is a good fren either. but why do i get hurt so easily by them ah? sadly i do REALLY get hurt easily by my frens wan lo.. and u GUYS just dun notice it.. =D say me sensitive, say me watever u wan. i dun care ... i admit i love to think alot and i KNOE i am pretty sensitive towards certain issues but i wouldnt tell it out... How i wish sometimes i am still a baby that will nvr grow so i would not need to think so much... BTW, i was just told honestly by a PERSON that i am quite farn.. FARN meaning irritating or it is something like disturbing ppl or msging ppl when they dun even feel like chatting wif u.. Well actually i DO knoe i am FARN but sometimes i just cant help it lor..I'm sowie if i made u guys feel irritate okay?


Btw, more updates on my trip later with pictures posted..So now, bear with my words pls.. THANKS =)... dun feel like reading, can just dun read...it is better if u dun read though... urghh ! u knoe wat? my cousin read my blog right infront of me and i feel disturbed tooo.. So i screamed at her and told her not to read infront of me... AND most of all u knoe wat? SHE READ IT OUT LOUDDD wei... KENOT tahan... i feel geli for wat i write and it is read out loud inFRONT OF ME.. Disturbing wei...


okie.. enuff d, quite emo now =)... sorry if i am emo these days.. blame it to my unbalanced hormone changes okay?


-End-

No comments: