Tuesday, November 20, 2007

>>> sleepy and tired and LAZYYY


see da chatbox there? the bitch is making noise that i did not update my blog.. hahaa..I have been going out alot these few days until i feel so tired..Let me blog as usual from last week Thursday.. Went to Maison again..=) it was Yoke Chin's fren bday, and she asked us to go so Yoke Han, Stephy and Me went.. Aya didnt go this time and i hate her for dat.. urggh !! she last min said she dun wanna go.. GAWDDD !! if can i wanna kick her arse on da spot.. hahaaa..Dance until soo sweaty and sticky and as usual, Thursday nite Maison was PACKED !! like dam alot alot of people man.. we needed to push and kena hempit like sardin sandwich to get to da stage.. Need not to say more la.. dam lazy to type ^.^.. we did not take alot of pics on dat nite, so yeah.. my baju was so loose until it wanna fell off after dancing for 2 hrs.. =.=.. i think my bra terdedah afew times..lol.. not strap my BRA !!! the thing to cover my boobs








Saturday my sis went tot cut her hair in Kalvin Chen. she brought da magazine dat has rihanna's pic in there and asked the hairstylist to imitate her hairstyle.. gawd !! now her hair is soo nice now.. T__T.. I waited with her for her turn to cut her hair for 2 gawd dam hours okayy?? there were so many ppl.. Den nite time, me and my family went to LALA chong for seafood.. This place is located at da old Subang airport.. After dinner, went to JS to look for Aya with Ryan and played 3 rounds of dota.. won 3 rounds ^.^.. Den around 12 plus, we went to Sunway Point Extreme to meet up with Fern's team.. Dun ask me wat was da results of da match.. =).. I was using Broodmother and guess u will know how did i perform in dat game..And after one game, we went to Darus to yumcha till around 3am and we went home..




Da next day, was nth muchie either other than my internet was down.. Do u knoe dat i cant survive with the internet.. So after dinner in The Curve, i called TKB and he was in FTZ waiting for me.. Btw, i went and had my dinner in The Apartment and i read from da cuppacakes blogspot, that they are cuppacakes selling in that restaurant.. So i went and bought 4 biji of da cuppacakes.. RM4 for one okay? so mahal. 7_7.. but not too bad la da taste plus da cute designs and icing on it.. hehe..



Yesterday was Monday and i promised Narabb last week dat i will go Greenbox (Redbox) in Sg Wang to sing k with them.. So yeah, me, Steph, Narabb,Paulyan, and narabb 3 other frens went den later on Jerry and Siupo came and u knoe wat? ALL OF THEM CAN SING okay? Go bukak concert la ish !!.. We were in there for 7 hrs wei !! 7 hourssss... walao, i nvr spend so much time in a K room b4.. i got bullied =(.. They were so mean that they cut queue in the song list .. NO WONDER my songs that i was waiting hasnt arrive.. GOSH !! next time i will kira with them.. btw the package of the karaoke session was only RM26 inclusive of 7 hrs singing, buffet dinner, free flow of drinks and snacks.. not too bad and will go there again one FINE DAY.. singing for 7 hrs was reallly dam tiring but we had fun though..Dun wan talk much about it already =) took afew pictures..



Narabb singing with his buntut terbantut.. Katt PUTT =D




Paulyan singing emotionally.. =D




Me and Stephy ~~~





=D.. I dunno why he did dat for 7_7.. he tot very yeng










Ur on Candid Camera !! Gotcha Jerry.. hahahahaha.. Bully me smr..




Went for 2 interviews for part time today..hmm.. dun think they will hire me, cos they told me that he only wan full timers..

Dats all ~

-End-

No comments: