Wednesday, November 28, 2007

>>> *questioning myself*




hmm.. i've lotsa questions towards myself as for wat i have done, u see.. dun ask me wat i did okay? i find myself completely stupid about it.. i really do..





Proceed to the happenings in my life,



Finally after listening or hearing ppl talking about Poppy , and that was when we hit Poppy Garden in KL last Saturday.. The enviroment/atmosphere was GOOD, seriously.. But every club has itz own unperfect-ness .. SO, this club played SUCKY SONGS !! gawd.. i do not know why on earth they play such stupid songs that i dun even knoe wat was that at all.. AND i dun think can anyone dance with it lor.. BTW, we tot as we are underage we couldnt go into da club.. But with da help of Stephy's fren, he brought us in and u knoe wat? We nvr pay a single cent to drink their liqour and her fren told me dat girls will nvr need to pay for anything whenever they go into clubs.. and when he (stephy's fren) was quite bei, he told us dat last time during his fren's bday party they opened sebanyak 32 bottles wei !!! soo kaya meh?lol.I was like " WOOOOWWW" so geng.. After dancing almost the night away, we wanted to go for yumcha but my dearest mum bombed my phone with a call and screaming her lungs out asked me to die home as fast as possible, so as i am a good child i obeyed her orders lah.. SOO ANNOYINGGG *rolls eyes*
























Sowie lah, i knoe i repeated baju to Poppy.. I didnt have any clothes to go clubbing anymore =.=.. I need to restock but anyways, i guess we wont be hitting the clubs till i am back from Aussie =).. hehe Realised dat Aya took very lil pics? i mean u shud be wondering rite? cos she is so vain dat every other pictures must have her face but dis time she had red eye, so she refuses to take pics .. Even da one that has her face on it also with da camera without flash..and she was half blind dat nite.. =D and i lazy to make borders around da pics ^.^..



I had muchie fun shopping with Shirley last Friday, as she came and looked for me after her exam.. I took her from Kelana LRT station to Pyramid.. LOL !! she waited for me for quite long bcos i was facing jam.. =.= and those stupid drivers on da road especially the ones that looked like shuttlecock (tudung ladies) drove like a babi.. she didnt dare to cut out when she was at the junction waiting..=.=.. okay, cut the crap.. I bought 2 bags for my cousin, 1 sandals and 2 shirts from MNG da other day.. I was kinda broke, den i brought Shirley to Cats Whiskers and she bought her heels there too.. We had dinner at Murni and we camwhored a lil.. haha.. had a great chat with her *evil grins*.. She made lotsa jokes and she is actually quite faii..U dunno how much i laughed when everytime she is around me..









Okieler, shall stop at here..Might be going to shop in Cineleisure with Aya dis Saturday and den, will head to Cheras to look for the gang.. oh oh !! i bought da shoes from Zara already but den, itz another design and i find it nicer than da one i wanted.=) ..

-End-

No comments: