Wednesday, November 14, 2007

>>>> hungry 0___0


Kill me pls, i'm hungry at 1.57am..actually i dun have da mood to update my blog but cb Aya called me just now on da phone, and chit chatted and she keep insisting on me updating my bloggie.. SO FINEE.. i update =)..



Last Wednesday after my last paper, Me, Yoke Chin and Stephy went 1Utama to shop.. I suggested the idea of going there becos i did not want to go home after exam.. hehe.. i did not buy anything there actually, just walk around and all.. Den later on, we headed to Damansara Perdana's Cats Whiskers.. Hmm, my first time going there and hell it was so much bigger than the Subang branch and have more choice there.. But itz abit too far la.. We arrived there around 6pm? and we took almost 2 hours to shop there..lol.. I bought like 2 tops from there in the end.. Actually, i wanted to buy only one top.. But den Yoke Chin said " Weng See, u come so far just to buy one top meh? Get another one la".. Yeah so, i got another pinkie top ^.^.. very nice, and i love it.. hohoho.. Spend like RM70+ for 2 tops.. DAM CHEAP okay? =.= i cant buy 2 tops from 1Utama for RM70 plus la.. i wanna go cats whiskers again when i got my money la.. I'm broke now, like OFFICIALLY BROKE.. i knoe i've been telling the whole world i am broke.. lol.. Dis time really broke la.. Why Shirley dun wan believe me? Real thing tarak mau believe, fake geh things go and believe.. haha.. btw, good luck in ur exams Shirley, i see u after ur exams..lol.. We must do our usual things liao.. Shopping, Dota, yumcha and bla bla bla.. lol


Later on, on Thursday was Deepavali.. So me and Yoke Chin went to Pyramid to look for jobs.. I dun wanna go out during Public Holidays already.. T___T.. I took 30 mins to find a parking and the parking isnt even a PARKING !! why? cos itz not a parking spot lor.. how i knoe why? i saw ppl going out of the spot, den i went in lor.. as easy as dat..=) Da shopping were full of people.. (yan san yan hoi).. Had our 2 in 1 (brunchie) there at 3.30pm in BBQ PLAZA.. So delicious okay?lol.. u guys muz try =)..can play play with da BBQ thingie and eat.. lol.. and remembered dis Yoke Chin said something about the girl beside our table.. As she was a plus size girl..and dis is wat she said:





Yoke Chin: Weng See, u see the girl beside u?
Weng See: Yeah.. Why ah?

Yoke Chin: She really umm dim la.. So fat and see her face? soo chubby and all.. plus the way she wears.. Ewwww.. got such ppl in dis world wan meh?"

Weng See: *triple dots* .. But i also fat wat

Yoke Chin: no.. but dis one fat until *sigh* .. I dunno wat to say la.. at least u knoe how to dress up, dis one ? meh lei geh? see her pants (3/4jeans from pasar malam) and her shirt (yellow colour pasar malam shirt)
Weng See: *looking at the girl* *giggles*


LOL.. so dis is our good old fren Chan Yoke Chin.. =D



I went and snipped my hair on Friday and it cost me another RM48.. GOSH !! now i've got fringe and i look noob in it man.. tot wanna act cute geh.. tapi tak terjadi..



Went Scarlett last Saturday nite.. man wat can i say? dat would be my first and last time going Scarlett =.=.. It wasnt dat nice ler.. and i dun like da place bcos no dance floor.. kenot dance wei.. Dance middle of da jalan but the waiters and waitresses keep walking up and down and all.. Yeah, so i tarak suka there..SO packed and all somemore.. I think the only good thing there was, they play better songs than Ruums and itz cooler and not too stuffy.. Anyhoo, i still personally prefer RUUMS although alot of LALA there.. But who cares the crowd there? wat i pentingkan is the dance floor..kaka.. nth much to blog about Scarlett but Murni after our clubbing session.



We went Murni to yumcha.. Shared a loh shu funn with Yoke Han and i ordered Pink Panther.. hehe.. it's an ice blended with the mixture of banana and strawberries.. itz dam nice *yummy*.. Well, during yumcha.. Our table i guess was the noisiest among all becos the two yokes were making jokes about everything and we laughed till my perut sakit like shit..lol.. and again i feel ppl looking at our table ^.^.. and we saw bunch of ppl which are guys wearing shorts, wear shorts nvm but their KAKI NO BULU !!! more licin than mine u knoe? yer !! and Yoke Han said why do they looked like those ppl from circus.. =D








Sunday, i woke up around 1pm? and laze around my hse.. and it was raining heavily around 3pm.. and i went and play badminton with Fern around 4pm?.. I've nvr stretch my muscles for almost a yr ^.^.. and i did not train my badminton for almost 2 yrs ^.^.. and i couldnt play properly.. but personally, i prefer playing badminton and i love to swim as one of my sports la.. i hate to jog and all..Dat is why, i stopped going to gym .. but it is also becos of my laziness..




Later on, me and my parent went to 1U for dinner in Italianese.. ermm da food there arent nice.. Even Pizza Uno in Taipan taste SOOO MUCH better than them seriously and Italianese food are pricey.. We ordered Angel Hair and Aglio Oglio which doesnt taste good and i dunno why Yoke Han love to eat there so muchie.. U tarak taste la Tan *shakes head*.. Yeah den i wanted to shopp .. So after dinner, we went to Zara ^.^.. wanted to get my shoes from there and sudah habis JUALL !!!! i told the whole world about dis jo, and i am stilll VERY VERY VERY SAD about dis T__T.. I wan cry can? *sobs*.. So fine, we went to Topshop and guess wat? the skinny leg jeans there were 50% off ! i terus grab one and tried, and bought it.. lol.. not i beli but my mom..My sis went to TGIF for dinner on dat nite in 1U also.. U see ah, i nvr go out with my frens at nite when i was 13 YEARS OLD okay? Wat world has it changed to?



-End-




No comments: