Friday, July 27, 2007



>> =)


HI !! i'm back ! haha.. i knoe i have been disappearing from this page for quite sometime.. Why am i talking until like there are alot of ppl reading my blog wan? haha.. why i said so? cos i've changed my ADDRESS la ! haha..i do not want alot of ppl reading dis blog.. i knoe i am abit selfish and keep all the things to myself, i dun wan ppl knoe that sometimes i have alot of problems and i put my entry here and they read it.. i knoe i dam bad la.. sue me lor .. =( and aso sometimes i do condemn ppl wan ler.. so i aso dun wan ppl to knoe lor..


Okay cut the crap.. U knoe i've been quite busy with my college work lately.. There are so much to do man.. My project, my assignments.. woah !! i dun even have time to practise my piano man.. and i play like crap for these few weeks.. It seems like i couldnt cope with new songs soo fast yet cos lack of practice =(.. i need to spend more time in here and there..


Have been busying dota for da past few days.. of cos play at home la.. lol. i dun have kakis to go CC and play.. As usual, most of the time lose games.. But when ada Shirley, itz hard abit to lose la.. haha meaning she very geng lor.. lol no doubt, watever heroes she used, she will and most prob will own the game.. but the funny part is, few days back we played with her bf (Alan) as well, and we played shuffle players and both of them got to be enemies for 2 games straight.. that was pretty funny cos they were sitting next to each other.. haha.. both of them were complaining that they were looking at each other's pc..


Two weeks later, Shirley is gonna have her 21st Bday party on a miserable Tuesday nite.. kaka .. Still havent think of anything to give her yet =P.. mayb i shall wrap myself up in a pretty pressie box and tie it with a super nice gigantic ribbon and gif myself to her? haha.. I knoe she loves me.. HOR SHIRLEY? haha.. okay, juz a short post here cos i have nth much to update on.. Will be going to QBAR dis saturday.. anyone wanna come along? let me knoe.. =) cheers

-End-

No comments: