Monday, July 30, 2007

>>> blisterssss =(



I tell u, i regreted buying da Retro shoes from sungei wang !! it caused me blisters 2 on EACH FEET.. Let me repeat TWO ON EACH LEGG !!! and it was suffering when i was wearing it each time.. So far i wore it twice for long HOURSS !! and it hurted like crap.. T__T u nvr wanna knoe how does it feels like.. it bitted my toes and my third toe on my left feet, bleeded and da skin peeled off so badly till da flesh is revealed.. Imagine how painful is it gonna be when u juz drop one drop of water on the skinless flesh.. damm blardee painful ok? T__T i suffered when i bath.. luckily it dried up pretty fast..



LOL ! why am i talking and describing so much about my blisters? btw it still hurts okay? *sobs* and u knoe why did i have all these blisters on my toes? cos dat day which was on last Saturday nite, me and yoke chin and the gang went Qbar .. LOL so u can see how smartly i am to wear that shoes to clubs and danced with it.. i am so suprised dat why while i was dancing i couldnt feel much on my feet.. About the QBAR plan was actually a last min plan.. Didnt plan to go anywhere, then Yoke Chin asked me whether to go on that nite and i actually did not want to go but da next day, i tot of taking a time off out of everything that bothers my mind too much so, i asked her if the plan is still on and she said yes..SO, we went on Saturday nite and it went well.. I had fun and was high after consuming afew glasses of kneat Dewars, high until da painful-ness of my leg aso kenot feel while dancing wildly like some jakun.. lol.. i was lucky that drunkie or my mom would slap me again like the day i went RUUMS =P..


I'm sooooo tired nowadays, like overly exhausted again.. Not enuff sleep and all.. Long college hours, heavy workloads are making me soo gawd damn moody.. I dun even have to mood to talk much.. If there arent any topic to chat about i will juz keep quiet and stoned.. xD..


Went down to KL to survey around about the hotel ballroom's enviroment and did some discussions about da costing that they will charge us for having an event there.. FYI, my semester for Public Relation subject is having a Ball dis yr.. But the ticketing price and venue isnt confirmed yet.. keke..SO if can plssss come and support my event ya? T__T itz my assignment u knoe.. got marks wan ahh..


Alrite la, i took like 3 days to do dis post.. haha and itz SHORT !! i knoe i am lazy la.. i dun mean to wan ok? cos i am very tired.. and i dunno why.. alrite then, itz picciess timeee.. =D











No comments: