Thursday, July 19, 2007


>>> =.=


Dunno wat is my mood now but dis entry is about my rant ya.. kenot tahan dun read =).. Dis month is like dam suay for me lor.. i seriously dunno why on earth so many ppl umm song me for.. and i dunno wat have i done to make them umm song me.. REALLY DUNNO.. Seriously, itz not like i stepped their tail b4 or something aso.. DAM crazie.. Wat i do and how i act aso got something to talk about wan ah? Nvr talk much to them aso umm song me.. As for ur info, i seldom talks in College i tell.. i am a different person in college as for those u knoe me, u guys might think i dam muka tembok and tak tau malu and for sure very very bising and Chi cha but when u go into Taylor's college i mean u spy better la cos if i see u (those i rapat with ones) i sure dam bising wan ma.. if u see me with my college mates, i would probably be the MOST quiet wan.. Seriously, i dun talk much in college and u will see the DIFFERENT me in college.. i sounded like i dam anti-social hor? actually i am lah.. dun think i am so socialable..


Suddenly my moodd gone down to da drain.. someone pick it back up for me pls ^^.. i alwiz wonder why cant my life be better than now ah? Well, as dis bloggie is somewhere i could spread my feelings out by saying out every single thing.. Well, i am gonna say.. I knoe my life in another way is very much better than others i mean not as good but yea, at least i got wat i wan but do u knoe wat girls alwiz farn about? itz alwiz about frens and love.. Well, my love stories has gone into history few thousand yrs ago but frens.. I dun have much frens as u knoe.. i have afew close ones and those close ones is those i really appreciate now but somehow i dunno when my mood swing builts like so seriously nowadays.. It actually started like dis yr, i dun usually have major mood swings for da previous years.. Now i dun feel like meeting anyone and juz feel like locking up myself at home .. Or going shopping alone but that isnt necessary .. I feel like getting out of this country somehow and i dun get to go for my bro's convocation .. sad thing man.. but my mom promised us dat she will bring us to Australia end of the yr.. hope she will hold her promises.. i really wanna get out from Malaysia for at least 1 or 2 weeks..

let me update till here first.. hehe.. my mood ok jo =).

toodles

No comments: