Tuesday, July 10, 2007

>>> =D


hehe.. My class has started YESTERDAY!!! omg la.. 8am to 5pm class.. sound like office hour huh? who said students are very free and all? man.. i was dead tired yesterday when i came home from college .. Moreover, i needed to go to the Tuition Center for my part time job at 6pm !! double da tired-ness... By the way, one of the Maths and Science tuition teacher came to da center was HAWT !! and he is only like around 25..HE is a guy.. mann, i kept staring at him until he aso sked already.. haha was juz jkla, i dun stare at ppl liddat but sad to say, dis is gonna be my first and last time seeing him cos i will only work till end of da week. T__T.. ... i was super exhausted and i was overly smart to sleep at 3.30am dis morning and woke up at around 9am later on? Went Kdu and went to cine later to visit Aya for 2 hours liddat... den came back bath and went to da dentist.. Well, 1 and a half yrs back.. I had really ugly teeth..let me show u,





I looked dam ugly too.. with my ugly fringe and hair.. Den later on, my mom asked me whether i wanna had braces on to straighten my teeth.. Btw, last time when i was in erm form 2? i was dying to had braces already but my family's financial condition wasnt really that well so i guess my mom refused to let me have it.. so later on, which was last yr around end of March my mom asked me whether i wan to, so i said yes.. Later she brought me to dentist to get my tooth checked, pulled, scaled and had my braces in for like 1 and a half yrs and not forgetting it hurted like crap for da first few months and the braces made me looked like this ;





cant really see my braces on but i looked ugly with braces too and remembered TKB told me "of cos looked uglier lor cos u are having ur braces on ma..but i didnt bothered wat he said..cos i knoe i will have nicer tooth later on..So after 1 and a half yrs, they made me looked like dis ;






Can see any difference? Let me show u another one;




Can see yet? ok, one last one wokie?




WAhaha.. i knoe u guys arent blind la, i think the blind ones aso can spot da differences...But i was juz MAKING SURE u guys can see mar.. haha... I had my braces off my tooth already !!! *smile widely till my eyes became a line only*.. haha..i was dam happie but.. BUT the process when pulling off wasnt pain but da SCALING PART !! my gums are all bleeding and stuff *tear*.. Anywayz, after suffering for 1 and a half yrs of pain i have straight teeth already.. keke.. Now i can smile confidently already rather than showing my ugly braces that i nvr think it is nice..*SMILEEE*

-END-

No comments: