Saturday, July 14, 2007

>> bored and sakit bahu man T___T


Actually i'm in my aunt's hse now waiting for my dear mummy to play her mahjong.. lol... my dad and sis has gone home and i did not wanna leave my mom driving home alone ALL DA WAY FROM cheras back to subang i decided to teman her.. i'm pretty exhauster today actually.. The day started with a phone bombed by Aya be 9AM !! lol.. i almost cursed but i did not make the word out from my mouth.. Well, after her call i did not get back to sleep cos i cant and my mind started thinking wat is happening around me lately which makes me feel abit down and i am quite disappointed with ppl around ( only certain ones and ask me if u really wanna knoe watz happening) .. I'm very much emo nowadays because i am practically having my pms now which makes me emo.. Well, Aya knoes wat is it though.. Will continue about dis later

I wannaa blog about my day... I'm quite disappointed that i did not go to the Estee Lauder's warehouse sales bcos Aya bought lotsa things in really cheap prices such as lipgloss from Bobbi Brown RM60 for THREEEE u knoe? THREEE for RM60 means RM20 for one man.. Really crazy and i feel tempted and decided to take one of it from her.. haha.. Other than that, da eye gel thingie wat, eyeliner ah? wahhh so dam cheap man... i am so REGRETTTTTT !!! and da worst thing is according to Aya, she said no need da frigging invitation to go in !!! kill them pls, someone.. okay, i had much fun with Aya today.. We went shopping around and we both bought a VEST !! kaka.. itz so BEAUTIFUL, who wants to see us wear it, make appoinment la cos we wont wear it to let u guys see wan la..lol.. Den guess wat? i bought JAY CHOU"S piano pieces mann.. OMG !! cant wait to go home and play but i think tmr first la.. cos itz friggin 11pm already and my mom does not want to get her arse up from da chair and still sticking her body to da mahjong table and fingers to the mahjong tiles.. i see aso dunno wanna cry or laugh or happy for her cos my shoulder freaking hurting me now man.. i really need a massage on my shoulder.. who is so kind enuff to massage it for me pweeeseee? *puppy eyes tearing*.. Okay my legs are hurting me too, walked alot alot alot today although itz not dat much as we did in S'pore but itz still alot till pain at my legs and feets and everything..lol... i knoe i am OLD already, and i admit it pain everywhere and every parts of my body.. but hell, do i look like i care?

I spent like 80 over bucks for my hair products today man... dam farking samthong but all the things happen to finish at da same time which makes me feel a farking big flesh has cut out from my heart for buying it.. T.T.. dun feel like elaborating much about it la.. making me feel miserable for having such a problematic hair only ..T____T


Okay, u knoe wat? i am really disappointed in certain ppl that i can say close to me? not dat close but yea, quite close since we knew each from secondary skewl and we got so close to each other .. aiya, can i dun talk about dis anymore? dam farking emo when i think about it and my "AUNT" came and visitted me like few days ago which makes me feel superbly MOODY like fark !! moody sampai i dun feel like seeing anyone man.. except for certain ones la.. CERTAIN as in really certain to an extend which makes like two to three person only? sowie but yea, i have nvr feel dis emo till dun wanna see anyone but dis time.. overly emo + exhausted that makes me feel so this time.. well, shall stop here first.. got to go soon as i am going home.. FYI, i'm still in Cheras.. *faints* toodles =)


-END-

No comments: