Tuesday, July 03, 2007

>>> hot and stuffy =(


Everyday is sooo hot and stuffy man.. and i'm now sweating (actually i havent mandi) =P.. I'll be going to work at 6pm to 10pm later la.. Bath b4 i go lor.. Yesterday was my first day working at the tuition center (as a clerk not a TEACHER) pls.. dun misunderstood like Aya and Hui Min did..*shakes head* how can i be a teacher when me myself needed a teacher to teach me as well? *shakes head again* .. As for da job, itz nice itz fine and itz easy.. but i went about chaos for da first day of work la.. dam kelam kabut .. such as :


Scene 1 :



Teacher : Can u help me photostat 6 copies of this? thanks

Me : ok sure no prob..*went to the photostat machine and started to photostating den when finish i gave it to the teacher*

Me: here u go, 6 copies

Teacher : and my original copy pls =)

Me : oops.. sowie ! =( *blushes* sowie dat i am so blur..

Teacher : itz ok.. =)

u knoe i was dieded of paiseh-ness? how can i be so blur? btw i guess i am getting the hang out of it already.. and itz only 4 hours.. watz more can i ask for? lol work for 4 hrs and get RM100 weekly as my extra pocket money to go shopping or something..

As i have promised i am going to post some pictures and update about my Singapore trip.. Let me tell u this trip can only be described with only 2 words.. FUN and TIRING !!
FUN bcos i can really shop till i drop.. The sales are killing me, as the things there are so nice and i couldnt resist the temptation but to own it.. Imagine, i went there with 1 luggage and came back with 2 ! Things there are so cheap like a very nice retro wedge only cost $S10 means only RM22? wait 10 times 2.2 means how much? RM22 rite? yea and the shoes is so nice !! how can we get such cheap shoes in Malaysia i ask u? unless got really great sales but itz hard to get as when i came back from there and went shopping around, i see items with high prices i dun even feel like buying it.. Call me kiamsiap if u wan cos i admit i am.. =P..What else? Just to sum it up, some things there are cheaper and nicer and some kenot even be found in Malaysia.. I wish to go there again end of this yr.. Btw, i did not finish using my money that my mom gave me u knoe? i left like $S 20? haha.. i knoe it doesnt make any difference but at least i still have some money back by buying so many things.. oh yea ! i bought 2 bags from there aso but one for my mom that only cost $S5 !! how can a bag can be so cheap? well, for me it doesnt really look like a bag that will cost that price from FAR !! haha.. okay, juz being sarcastic.. yea wert, so cheap and u cant resist for not buying it..

TIRED bcos we walked ALOT.. alot as in really alot man.. u knoe, we didnt drive there or anything so we dun have a car, and we only rely on public transport the whole entire trip..We sat MRT and aso bus (bus seldom but still got).. But the MRT cost me alot.. The public transport there is killing me man.. As in only for transportation, i've already used like S$15? lol.. i knoe it sounded little but itz already RM30 plus here man.. i dun even use so much petrol juz in 2 days.. Well, we walked alot aso bcos as u dunno, i stayed at my aunt's place and she doesnt own a car as well.. Frankly, most s'poreans doesnt really own a car bcos itz really exp there unlike here in malaysia that each hse confirm have a car parked inside the hse wan.. yea so, from my aunt's hse we needed like 10 to 15 mins walk to the MRT station? inside MRT is not like we will 100% get a seat.. so we needed to stand and aso reached our destination we sure started walking.. i tell u, at the end of da day my feet ache like hell man.. but wat can we do? we are travelling, so juz walk ler.. lol.. sometimes i felt that shopping is like a self torture cause first we need to use energy den we need to use money to buy something we wan then in the end of the day, we sakit hati cos used up alot of money..


By the way, Pei was really suprised when she saw us standing when i stood quite a distance i mean not close to the counter la where she is.. itz like


Me : *standing there looking at her with my yum smile*

Pei : *collecting ppl's money who buys bread and glance up at me den look back down*

Me : *continues yum smile*

Pei : *look back at me with her eyes big and wanted to scream punyer look and with her mouth slightly open*


lol.. i shud have taken her face man.. it was funny, and can really see that she was really shocked by seeing me.. and of cos my yum smile looking at her.. haha.. later on, waited for her to break den we went for lunchie together and she belanja and of cos i watt her belanja..lol.. den, at nite we went to City Hall and to Esplanade to walk around and yumcha in starbucks as well, dis time i belanja.. hehe.. fair and square. =).. i tell u the place can only describe with one word which is BE-AU-TI-FULLL.. den there are clubs and pubs around there as well.. Will be going the next trip i go down to singapore.. itz reallly dam nicee..who wants to go with me? =P.. I've got to get ready for work already.. so enjoy the pics .. hehe



































will do the captions later... i need to leave for work already..

-End-

No comments: