Thursday, August 09, 2007

>>> bored to death

I've actually got lotsa assignments to do but den, i am juz plain lazy to touch any of them.. God ! how la howww?? i'm still figuring out how to replace my pic into one of those movie posters using adobe photoshop.. wait ! i havent even snap a photo of my face to put it in da posters with da pose.. grr !! well, i guess i need my sis to help me with da snaps.. Assignments are killing me badly =(.. Midterm exam is coming and dis prom thingie is making me out of my mind.. I totally disagree with da venue they suggested.. Have u heard of a place called SALOMA? tell u, itz a restaurant and bistro.. like hell, who would wanna come and organize proms in such places? so freaking waii okay? who the hell would wanna pay da amount of money and go dat type of place and eat? ... Seriously, have no idea wat the hell is da project leader thinking man.. she's only thinking to get cheap menus with an ugly enviroment with NO-PROM-FEEL.. i tell u, this project is soo dam bodoh overall.. *farn* now, i'm trying hard to find hotels.. i dun wan dis to be in the miserable SALOMA..


okla screw that thing.. I went Shirley's bday party on Tuesday and i had so much fun laughing with jokes made.. I just couldnt stand it but LAUGH !! they are really jokers man.. they can make joke out of everything.. Especially in the card game we played.. I had great laugh during the game as well.. Nth much to say about it.. I kena cake on my hair and it smelled like chocolate that made me wanted to puke.. altho kena sikit but still rasa mau muntah.. dunno why.. not insulting the cake or anything, juz felt like puking.. Well, as usual i had to leave early cos my controlling parents.. dun wanna story about it, sick of going out at nite sometimes cos i alwiz need to worry the time and all.. and i hate it when my hp rings and it shows da name " Mummy".. grrr...really spoils my mood greatly.. okayy.. nth much to say so piccies time =)

















oh yea.. i had my role play presentation yesterday.. lol.. i alwiz god damn freaked out ok? lol.. even my fren can hear my voice shaking when my turn to talk.. sooooooo sked weii !! smr i cant remember the script.. gawdd !!! but i dun think it screwed up bcos of me gua.. HOPEFULLY NOT ! =(.. okay, after presentation we had camwhoring sessions..









that's all =)
-End-

No comments: