Thursday, June 07, 2007



>> lazyyyyyy



My lazy veins popped out like few days ago.. damm lazy ok? but i guess i needed to update my blog or i will kumpul everything and write together, it will be super blardee long.. I did nth much today as i woke up at 1.30pm and went out to MCD to tapau something back and makan and watched DVD.. and now here i am !! =).. i was actually playing DOTA !! u knoe anot? T.T.. because of somebody is doing the stupid electricity thingie at my hse, so i terpaksa leave da game.. soo cham ok? T__T i syok syok playing den "pop" my whole hse's electric went out.. grr !!


*angryangryangry*


Okay, as u guys dunno.. Last last Saturday i went to Jb and Singapore on Sunday.. Oh well, i had some fun there at least rather than staying at home doing nuthing over the weekends.. Sooo, i left my hse around 6am on the Saturday morning.. Stopped at Alor Gajah's Restaurant Jejantas to meet up with my aunties and had breakfast before continuing our journey.. Den, as we reached JB at my uncle's hse around 10am? As my uncle's wife means aso my auntie juz gave birth to a Baby Boy on 23th May 2007.. so i went and play with da baby ler.. SO DAM CUTEEEE... really dam cute , u knoe? but da kesakitan of giving birth to a baby, i think i can barely stand the pain ler.. haha.. So, had lunchie there and went to Tebrau City, one of the biggest shopping malls in JB..walked around there, didnt have the mood to shop because the next day i was going to Singapore to shop already.. So screw it, juz walked around and before going home.. Stopped by at some places to grab some dvds.. Reached home terus on one DVD and watch while waiting for my parents to bath ..FYI, i had dinner on that nite as it was my grandma's bday.. So yea, by the time my parents finish bathing.. they said we had to leave already !!! urghh.. means me and my sis didnt get to bath mannn... So, terpaksa change to our bajus and terpaksa spray alot of perfume =P and left fetched my grandma from my uncle's hse and headed to the restaurant =(..



*geramgeramgeram*



So the next morning, woke up at freaking 8.30am !! actually i set my alarm to 8am so dat in the morning i can bath and wash my hair.. (FYI, i bathed the last nite after coming back from dinner okay? i'm not that dirty, just didnt wash my hair) den get ready to go to Singapore.. So we left for Singapore after having our breakfast at some kopitiam.. Reached Singapore around 11.30? Stopped by at my aunt's hse to parked our car and put some parking tickets in the car to avoid getting saman.. So, after that.. We took a cab straight to Orchard Road.. u knoe wat? we waited for a friggin taxi for like 30 mins? it was blardee hot and stuffy ok? i can barely breathe properly and i am sweating like pig *yucks*.. Then finally got a taxi and the taxi driver stopped us at the Orchard Parade Hotel, the hotel we stayed in Singapore.. While waiting for my parents to checked in the hotel, me and my sis went to the Starbucks which is juz next to the hotel to grab a drink.. kaka..




Me and my sis in Starbucks Singapore, it was a super duper hot and stuffy day man T.T

Den after that, went back to da hotel room and rest a little while before we started our shopping spree !! We walked around Orchard Road and i bought a roxy purse for Yoke Han that shared by Pei as well.. Den went Esprit to get some tops bcos is superb cheap and aso to G2000.. NTh much i bought from there.. After walking for like 4 to 5 hrs? my legs were already aching like mad, and i bising-ed to go back to hotel.. i cant stand it already..It has been a long time since i walked as much as this man..So, after bathing and everything.. We went to WISMA ATRIA for our dinner in this restaurant called " DIN TAI FUNG" i tell u, their Xiao Long Baoz are so much better as in tasted so much better than dragon-i's.. well, while makaning waited for Pei to come.. And as she arrived, wah my mouth non stop talking to her.. There were too many things to catch up.. i nvr stop my mouth from saying anything.. lol.. After dinner, we walked along Orchard Road it was stuffy and all la.. but me and Pei juz talked non stop la.. lol didnt even bother wat is happening around us other than concentrating on our conversations.. Later on, we went to Starbucks to yumcha, as in me and Pei only .. chat till around 12am den my mom called and asked me to balik to sleep already.. T.T.. So she had to go also.. now i am missing her alreadyy.. huhu T.T ... Hopefully she said she will be coming back on July and she mean it ler.. i really hope she do..



So the next day, we went to Paragon for breakfast and back to Isetan to get our slippers =.=.. lol.. after that, headed back to our hotel and pack our things and catch a taxi back to my aunt's hse.. It was raining like godzillas and gorillas man that day.. i was soaking wet when i ran to the shade from the taxi.. Dried up ourselves in my aunt's hse and headed to Causeway Point for our lunchie and our last chance to shop..


Me and Pei in Orchard Road..Met her for dinner xD


I juz love the nite life in Singapore man ..

Went back to JB after that, so we went home and bath rest awhile went over to my uncle's hse and see da BABY !! he's so cute.. too cute T__T.. make me aso wanna give birth to one baby already but sked pain la .. lol.. i knoe i am a chicken can? haha.. sue me lor.. =P.. well later, went out to makan in some foodcourt in Johor Jaya it something like Ming Tien in Taman Megah/ Mayang? entah manalah.. in PJ wan.. but there ada some old woman stood on da stage and sang some CHINESE oldiess !! so kacau u knoe? wear like some LALA..auntie wear LALA =P.. Later on, tapau grill fish and lin chee kang den pigi rumah another auntie saya.. kaka.. makan and chit chatted with her den balik rumah and tido..



well, Last friday, i went to Sungei Wang with Aya !! but towards the end of da shopping spree, we werent in da mood to jalan anymore, cos Aya couldnt find anything tops she likes, and i got pissed off with those SA in sungei wang.. they werent helpful and FRENLY because they tuck jui me, dun ask wat.. i juz hated the way they layaned customers..but in the end i aso bought a sling bag * lovelove* love it so dam much, den an off shoulder top and a pair of sandals ... After that, we left Sungei Wang and went back to Time Square to take our car and balik to Aya's place there.. FIRST STATION !! haha.. we forgotten to camwhore there la.. =.="..btw, we were like debating about which one sounds more harsh? "FUCK YOU" or " TIU LEI".. we were talking so gawd dam loud until other tables even da waiters and waitresses aso looking at us.. =.=.. oh well.. lol.. juz too chi kik about it..




Me driving..lol..



Me and Aya camwhoring lor.. as usual, and the lorry guy was looking at us.. 7_7

FYI !! this thursday is my PIANO exam okay? T___T i'm so doom la.. wish me luck and pray for me ok anot? T.T.. i will shiver when i go there.. huhuhu..


Oh u knoe wat? i am working part time in Cineleisure now.. Selling shoes man.. i knoe it sounds pathetic abit la.. but itz da PIRATES OF CARRIBEAN shoes okay? haha.. not cheap u knoe? and i am in loved with two designs and i think i wont buy cos itz too exp..lol.. earning money is aint easy man.. i shall not spend so much from now on but yet i still cant control my spending.. kaka..

Alrite, i am dam emo nowadays man.. and sometimes i dun really like to even open my mouth and talk much, so dis shows dat i am dam emo rite? Even i get very mang very fast dis morning, till i almost like shouted loudly to phone calls while i was sleeping in the MORNING !! omg.. my dad called juz to ask me to help him to recieve his fax..0__0.. Almost blowed..lol..

okay, i think nth much already.. and for ur info, dis post was supposed to post it like 2 days ago but i kept delaying due to some things la.. like yesterday half way blogging den go and fix the Zion thingie that took me so many frigging hours.. T__T got very mang as well..

-End-

No comments: