Sunday, June 17, 2007

>> emo

OKay ! as u can see my mood now? yeah, i've been emo-ing since early of the week? u dun wanna knoe why, but all i can do now is juz like say everything out here.. sigh.. I juz wan my time be occupied by doing lotsa things, i dun care wat is it as long as it is OCCUPIED !! i dun care wat is it gonna be i juz wanna do something so i can get off my mind of things man.. Thank god i will be leaving KL on monday and i will be back on thursday. I really need a break man .. i knoe it sounds funny that i am having holiday now and u guys might be thinking why do i still need a break?.. Yea, juz to get my mind off from thinking lotsa things juz happened to me.. Sowie for da emo post again.. see my mood.. I"M EMO !! i seriously hate my blardee mood swing man.. I tend to get moody very fast nowadays.. Mayb is also partly becos my "aunt" came and visit me like few days ago..

OKay, so i will be going to Perhentian Island on monday and i will be back on Thurs, wokie? Dun miss me u knoe? i promiz to bring lotsa pretty pics back from there and post it here aite? keke..but i will be working the day after coming back from Perhentian means on Friday till Sunday agian !! i will be deadly exhausted man.. . btw, i will be going to Singapore again to continue my shopping spree on da following Thurs and hopefully i will enjoy myself there.. hehe..

My handphone is having some problems nowadays man..Itz so hard to call out.. when i press like a someone to call to it will sure have connection error.. and itz so hard to send out sms.. i need to resend many times.. i guess itz the hotlink problem after activating my 3G function.. Believe or not, i only got my 3G function after one year using this phone..haha.. Even the shop owner asked how long did i use da phone arleady.. i said one yr plus and he said " har? after one yr plus of using dis phone u activate 3G ah? *shakes head* " so mean rite? *shakes head*

No comments: