Thursday, May 24, 2007

>> feeling hot T_T


First thing that popped out in my mind when i woke up this morning was SHOPPING ! i wanna go LittleBlackBook.. So without hesitation i smsed my neighbour to asked her whether she would be able to accompany me there to get my top that i wanted for so long.. She is the someone who reply my sms like real fast, but this morning i waited for quite long, say one hour or so? yea, den she called around 1.30pm.. She asked me whether have i go yet? i said no, and i was thinking not to go if she doesnt reply or she doesnt want to go.. So, she called me back and said letz go at 2pm.. So, i quickly take my shower and washed my hair.. changed and go.. I dunno shud i be happie or sad la.. I bought 2 TOPS !! lol.. and it cost me RM69.80.. well, i hope i wont regret.. I wanted to wait till next week to Sungei Wang to shop or i would not have enuff money..But, sigh..i just couldnt resist the top that i want like for so long that i saw it from their webbie.. And so..I went SHOPPING AGAIN !! =(..



I've been crazie of this coach sling bag nowadays.. i saw it in lowyat forum and it cost RM779 !! *tears hair* how? i'm so in love with it and yet i cant own it.. They said i could pay by installments.. well if by installment i can afford la.. but if i buy it, i would not have enuff money left to spend.. means locking myself up at home?? NURRRRRRRRRRRRRR !! =( i dun wan.. Unless, there are really no plans for the rest of the holiday.. but noooo !! i'll be going to Perhentian and Singapore next week.. Perhentian on da 18th June.. *sobs*nvm.. i shall juz admire the bag by looking the picture day and night.. *sniff sniff* i guess i can satisfy in this way too.. Tell me that i cann !!











Arent they the prettiest thing ever? *sniff sniff* And it is in PINK !! my favourite colourrrr.. Well, i shall end or i will non stop crying.. bye bye *sniff sniff*

~:_:Fin:_:~

No comments: