Monday, May 21, 2007

>> sleepy and bored ( just woke up not long ago =D )


I'm pretty much a piggie though, as u dunno i sleep alot and sleeping is passion =D, so sue me !! ..



Seriously, i dunno how am i to keep dis blog alive man.. i am running out of things to talk about.. U knoe my life is pretty dull wan lah.. Nth to much to do wan.. i face da dam pc for 24/7 and i do nth much with it.. i wanna look for part time job, but all the timing doesnt seems to be right.. GO DIE ! i will nvr have a chance to work den..Okla, today leh... i wanna blog and post up some pics that who i hang out most lately and frequently..










Aya will alwiz be the first lah.. Since she is the one i alwiz hang out with.. Basically, i cant live without her man.. My life will be much more dull without her bitchy-ness..lol..i guess only i can call her a bitch, so others dun ever call her dat or she will slaughter u into 18 pieces to feed her dog..=P






And dis Girl will be da second one la.. Shirley !! haha.. we are getting along pretty well, i have already seen the other side of her.. which everyone will nvr and hasnt do so, other than those who she alwiz hang out with la.. So far, we have been to shopping once and i bet there will be more to in coming days,months, years alrite? /gg.. She is super caring towards me !! i alwiz feel the love from her ever since i knew her.. *kononnye*.. haha but yea, she only loves me alot.. dun be jealous alrite? =P




The third one will be this girl la.. Yeslah Tan Yoke Han.. haha.. my Original bestie man...This pic was taken in Sanctuary as she was drunk after drinking 4 diluted Beers *shakes head*...Btw Knew her since young.. kindergarten? yea first time seeing her, i remembered we were staring at each other with the stupid sarcasm looks and god knows wat we were thinking about each other in heart.. haha.. Good luck in ur AS babe.. u knoe i love u.. and cant wait to go Perhentian with u la..Bikinis?/gg.. i knoe where selling nice and cheaper ones den the Roxy..that cost RM239.90 =.=..







The Fourth one will be Hui Min.. She is one who i alwiz drag along when i wanna go shopping after classes in college.. Yea i do have urge to go shopping after classes, so sue me man.. She is also one of my gossip kaki in college to talk about ppl in college.. *evil Grins*.. This pic was taken in Galaxy during her Bday celebration.. Nah Aya, told u i wore the butterfly necklace B4..and i lurveee it <3>



Well, so far these are the four ppl dat i love hanging out with, and yea four of them are girls..SO can anot?..*evil grins*

Here comes the pics with my college mates, i do go clubbing with them and aso shopping at times.. Itz kinda fun hanging out with them, no doubt about it but i still cant adapt my life with them yet.. i will try my best too okie ppl? i knoe they are good companions and i love them and wanting they feels the same too :-)





This is wat we alwiz do in class when we are bored listening to lectures.. Oh yea !! u knoe wat? i seldom feel cold now in class compared to da previous sems.. Mayb i've added a layer of fats under my skin AGAIN.. Slimming Spree on the way.. *evil grins*

We were so bored in class listening to lectures so we did dis ..muahahaha..itz 8AM in the morning and we are learning history? GG la.. go sleep better..


Well, talking about skewl.. I miss my high school days alot lor.. T.T.. i miss hanging out with the craziest ppl on earth..











I often tell my mom that i miss wearing my Baju Kurung and she asked me to wear that to COLLEGE !! hell no.. lol..Yea and i looked like dis when i was in Form 5.. *faints* i didnt knew i look so much different back den..Without my braces.. The second pic was in our skewl canteen waiting for our bus to arrive as we were going to visit da old folks home..





Well Fern was my fren since Standard One.. and i only knew that she was juz staying down da street when i saw her first time walking her dogs and passed by my hse.. She waved at me and i said hi to her.. Afterall, she is aso one of my bestest fren.. My gossip and shopping kaki but i seldom hang out with her though..





okay one more before i finish this






Okay, make it two den.. haha.. I dunno wat the hell am i doing in this pic but i hated the quality of my phone's front camera.. So blurr.. and these pictures were taken during my Bday nite with pei and da second one was da same nite but after coming back from a yumcha session with Aya in Station One in Subang..I brought a camera without battery dat nite, so i terpaksa guna my phone la. =P


Okla, u knoe uploading pictures in this blog is really taking out alot of time.. i shall continue bloggin another time.. and i wanna start this habit of taking pictures everytime i go out no matter where and with who.. JUST to keep this bloggie alive.. if not sure mati katak.. TARA ~~



_:+:Fin:+:_


No comments: