Wednesday, April 25, 2007


>> worried, Farn and super stress =(



Aihzz.. as u guys knoe that my exam is coming like pretty soon? say less than 2 weeks?.. OKay, i have started revision actually but den i am very very stress dat i cant pass my two failed papers dis sem .. Especially Media History Law !! urgh the way that the lecturer described how the question is gonna be and i can predict how hard is it gonna be.. Sometimes i really wanna GIVE UP !!! i knoe alot of ppl will ask me not to give up so easily and i probably will get scolding by my mom if i do give up just liddat.. i wanna continue study wat am i doing now although i dun really enjoy the subjects i am taking now but this is actually still the beginning, i just dun have the fate to face such hard questions and overcome it .. As some of u knoe, my characteristic.. If i do not like something or i really cant manage in doing it means i really CANT !! how much force or motivation i have aso i still cant do it.. I am a slow learner i must say, i tend to pick things up in a slow way.. If i have da confident in something, i knew i can do it earlier but sad to say my level of confidence is really low and i dun really have the confident in myself.. Sometimes, i try to take it in but i still cant and i dunno why.. urgh !! i really sometimes feel like crying my heart out.. itz very sanfuuuuuuuuuuu.. !!!


okay, enough of the whining and emo-ness.. Let me talk something that really makes me excited.. Woohoo!! remember the gathering dat i wanna organize? the gathering where all the Emrys members is gonna meet up? The plan is half in a success.. I am really happy by the response towards our invitation that we've made last nite.. Most of them are willing to take some of their time out to attend it now.. now, what i am still worried about is the VENUE !! yesterday, we planned to have it in Shirley's place but unfortunately the place can only let us to have dat occasion till 10pm !!! meaning.. if the thingie starts at 7pm and we will only have like 3 hrs to hang out? plus i am sure that some ppl will have to arrive late bcos due to their working time.. *thinking thinking thinking*... Where can da Venue will be? okay, gotta bounce after chatting with aya and shir i gtg go study..


tara ~~

No comments: