Sunday, April 22, 2007





>> ~.~




Notice that i only blog like once a week? i am just plain lazy to blog so often, in fact i have not much things to write about other than my daily life routine such as sleeping, online-ing and bumping for that reason.. but i cant do those as frequent as i can do it now, because my FINALS IS COMINGGGG !! urghh.. i cant afford to fail anymore papers dis semester or my credit hours in taking subjects will get lesser and later on i will get kicked out from the coll, which is BAD !! mann, i need to start hitting the books pretty soon.. As my assignments are all done and i have no reasons or excuses why am i not reading or studying.. So i will be blogging mayb lesser than now soon.. =P.. Then after exam, i hope i will be having lotsa things to do, such as clubbing ( which nvr jadi at all ), i will be going to Pulau Perhentian with my frens and maybe Singapore with my family and at the same time, look for the doink doink Lee Pei Pei yg sudah melesap lama from us..=D.. Other than that, i guess shopping all the way and that's if i've got money to do so la..=X as u knoe, i am alwiz in a broke situation and i am trying dam hard to control ..



Hmm.. I am wondering why nowadays people around me is getting so pissed off in something or mayb they are just moody and grumpy? For exp, my mom.. she is like dam pissed off and moody today.. It's not like i stepped her tail or something.. What i did she like tak suka which i dunno why or mayb i was just too sensitive but i kenot tahan laaa T.T.. urgh !! den later on, i realised her *AUNTIE* came and visit her datz why..I think if i knoe dat, i would not talk to her the whole day.. or mayb, i shall avoid conversation with her.. Mayb if she would ask me to do something, i will juz obey her words.. I have phobia towards moody, grumpy, and angry people nowadays.. I dunno why, but mayb i cant stand it when ppl scold me or something.. I can just burst into tears straight away.. So, mayb i shall just say BYE BYE if there is anyone i sense they are just plain moody or they woke up at the wrong side of the bed..Well, if anyone of u are moody.. Pls do let me knoe, as i might comfort any of u, or i will just shut my mouth up by not talking to u.. i dun mind listening to u whine, ur problems , etc etc.. but pls do not lepaskan ur geram at me such as scolding me for no reason, or looking back for wat i've done wrong which i have already apologise about that case already.. If u wanna backstab someone, i can teman u backstab.. but i am trying to cut down on backstabbing ppl i hate already.. i believe in karma though..



Btw, i went and see Good Charlotte yesterday in Subang Parade.. I didnt had the high type of feeling as i see Jay Chou two yrs back when he had his autograph session in 1Utama for his November Chopin album.. I was dam bored yesterday seeing people lining up for their signatures.. Erm, the crowd were majority at the age of 13 to 16? most of them looked like my sis's age la i can say.. Well, the band's drummer which i dunno wat was his name, is HAWT !! and not to mention Joel is hawt as well.. haha.. their tattoos are really so dam cool.. I am thinking of getting one too.. kaka.. my mom would probably slaughter and skin me alive if i happen to get one.. but i dun care, i am still considering it altho many ppl says it wont be nice when u are old and ur skin got wrinkles.. i couldnt get the whole group's shot as everyone's arses are blocking my view.. so i just got shots from everyone seperate ly.. enjoy :)








Oh yea, i went and watch a movie called "Sunshine" on Friday nite too in Summit.. I would not write the synopsis down as i dunno how to summarize the movie content.. mayb u can look at the www.tgv.com.my or www.gsc.com.my for more info about the movie? basically it's about restarting the Sun and most of them in the movie died.. and the most useless person inside the movie get to jadi the hero.. xD.. Sooo.. that's about it ba.. i've gtg.. Toodles ~~




-End-

No comments: