Wednesday, April 25, 2007


>> terribly annoyed >-(


I have like two things i wanna emphasize and talk about here :


First :


I would like to talk about my neighbour K. Woah !! Let me tell u first, i hate ppl taking advantages of me and taking for granted.. SHE is doing so now.. Whenever she feels like going shopping but she lazy to drive, she will asked me whether am i going shopping or DO i wanna go shopping anytime she feels like it, and as u knoe, itz hard to say NO ! i really dunno how to reject people .. TEACH ME HOW PLS ! whether in a hard or soft way.. so i had to drive, and wat? she nvr offers to pay half for da petrol money and aso the parking fees.. SOMEMORE !! whenever we go shopping, i have to like follow her where she wants to go.. Okay, i knoe i can go where i wan to as in wat shops and all.. BUT pls dun gimme the not interested look in that shop as it will automatically menjejaskan mood yg baik in that SHOP.. Furthermore, our taste are not really the same so she alwiz comment about the clothes, bags, shoes.. etc etc.. dat i choose that is not her taste, and wat she said? NOT NICE LAR of cos..=.=... She alwiz nvr like ask me to go shopping and she DRIVE !! no, only when she desperately needs to buy something that she really want but i said i do not want to drive if i go.. So she has to drive..urgh !! feel like telling her off one day, as she thinks that she is alwiz right and nvr think from my side at all.. MAN !! she think i print money to alwiz pump petrol she alwiz sit in my car, dahlah i younger than her.. TAKE PPL FOR GRANTED !! another thing, when she needs someone to accompany to do something she will force and force them until the person UNWILLINGLY follow wat she wants to do, such as JOGGING !! okay, i am a very lazy person as u guys knoe and i do not like to go for walks by the roadside being MOLESTED for unforseen reasons and yet she still wants me to go jog with her badly and started giving excuses when i asked her to go swimming instead of jogging and all.. she said she prefer to go for jog/walk instead bcos it wont take up alot of her time.. and she was trying to gif her sympathy and accompany her to walk/jog because according to her, once she was walking/jogging alone there was a motocycle or some man staring at her as though he wants to rape her instead? man, i do not know wat type of reaction shud i gif other than replying " I see I see".. Well, i was suppose to ACCOMPANY her to One Utama tmr for her shopping with her XIXILI voucher to buy inner wears and she just told me that she does not need my company and going with her parents instead because they are going to the temple in Genting and wanted me to lend her my digital CAMERA !!! sowie but no way i am gonna lend it to her, why? first she will keep taking pictures and tot as though it batteries are not needed for the camera to function and secondly, she needs to come over to upload the pictures and i need to resize the pictures for her and transfer it to her pendrive.. I knoe she lended me her mp3 recorder WITHOUT a battery.. somemore asked me to upload songs for her, like as though i have much time to do so.. man, i am really tired helping her in so many things and still she thinks that i am someone that easily being bullied just bcos she is OLDER than me.. I do not like ppl taking advantages of me when they do not offer themselves in helping me in any ways.. i really HATE THAT !!



Secondly :


As u knoe, i have downloaded skype and used it for quite sometime.. Well, skype is something like ICQ we used to have last time when i was in Standard 6? haha.. okay, so now this skype they can add and search ppl around the world to chat with them.. Well, i dun mind just chatting with some random people that i do not know... There was one fella from dunno where added me and i just layaned for awhile den after that i tried ignoring him.. but he still kept kacau-ing me for no good reasons, bugging me to send my pictures to him and all..of cos i did not send (i'm not dumb) but at the display pic i did post a picture of me and my fren in it.. Okay, we chatted a lil say for 3 to 4 times only max? itu aso tak pe, the other day he msged me in skype and said " U nvr talk to me, so bye" i was like wtf? what in the world is wrong with him? acted as if he knows me well, go and merajuk-rajuk pulak.. go to hell lah, do i look like care if i talk or do not talk to u? i dun even like to chat with u online man.. Its partly because i dont quite understand wat the hell are u talking about and i have to explain over and over again on wat am i trying to say.. it will make like dam frustrated and i will just stop talking and ignoring u.. Yea i knoe i am mean, and i believe in karma so i am waiting for what i will get in return.. hell so? do i look like i care? =.=


okay, enuff of yapping already.. I was just writing what am i feeling right now in my heart.. geesh .. i guess i feel much better now.. :-)



-Fin-

No comments: