Monday, April 30, 2007


>>> 0__0



Itz 3.25am now ~!!! and i need to wake up at 7am later or earlier? i am actually bitching around with Aya now.. lol.. as usual our gossip sessions till late nite.. haha.. i need to wake up to renew my passport la.. if not i kenot get my arse to s'pore on May 31st !! ish..so memafankanlaa.. my passport actualy expires on Sep dis yr but my mom said if itz 3 months b4 itz gonna expires i kenot use it to another country already wor.. den the expiry date is for WHAT???? just put there for deco meh? toh yue wan..


Yesterday nite, shall i say morning around 3am.. my opposite hse rite.. wahh !! da stupid alarm at the neighbourhood playing fur elise song for 100 times !! make me kenot sleep.. and itz was super duper uber annoying and irritating !! i am gonna blast my music speaker loud loud one day and see how they feel about it lah.. ish..


I've actually got nth much to blog about.. just mau sungut abit here.. haha .. soo TOODLES !! xD


-end-

No comments: