Tuesday, April 10, 2007



>> feeling lazy to do anything



Had my presentation for Media History and Law yesterday in college.. As usual, i got nervous and i started to shake as everyone were looking at me when i was speaking.. And i do not know wat got into me that i spoke so soft till my lecturer wants me to speak louder as he sat at the very behind on purpose i guess.. Was da second group to go and present, after the presentation i sat and listen to the other groups to present which is bored !! i think 2 or 3 of da groups talked more than 20 mins? and the presentation time is only 10 mins? i wonder wat is there so much to talk about.. It was boring, till some of my frens fell asleep.. i almost fell asleep either while listening to the boring old thingie.. Btw, i didnt had a nice blouse for my presentation yesterday, i threw all da clothes out from my closet on to my bed just to look for my black blouse but i couldnt find it,so i wore the off shoulder 3/4 top from MNG.. My clothes filled my bed and it looked like a mountain of clothes.. and i had a hard time putting and folding back the clothes to my closet.. =)



It was a pretty normal weekend i'm suppose.. Nth much i did, other than coming online on Fri nite and dota-ed with Ryan.. and i think i did Ro-ed for awhile den i went to bed.. I am going to bed very early nowadays which i dunno why, its not as if i can sleep when i said i want to sleep already.. I had a hard time to put myself asleep.. Roll here and there on the bed, feeling hot with blanket on me, feeling cold if i dun cover myself with the blanket.. xD./


On Sat, i went to the Talent Showdown which is also the event that i talked about.. but sadly to say, it was super boring.. me and hui min juz stayed there for like 1 hr and 15 mins? not too long bcos we got to go pick Ryan up to come over my hse to fix my blardee pc.. =.=.. After that, we headed to Murni to yumcha den fetch Hui min home after that.. Gary joined us too, and he got teased by me kao kao .. =) but obviously, i got tease back as well.. After sending Hui Min home, Ryan took over the driver seat den, he was like



" Hmm, lets see ur car enuff petrol to go for cruisin.. "



den i said " of cos enuff, letz go down to KL" ..



he said " u sure ah?letz go den.."..


LOL.. so we went to KL just to looksie looksie around and i didnt know how to get to Asian Heritage Row *shy* .. So, he showed me the way.. and it was jammed all the way in there, so we didnt turn into that row instead we headed home.. lol.. Too much petrol to waste huh? =P... and i dunno wat got into him, he kept poking me..lol.. Came home, den we dota-ed one round again..



The next day, i went to my grandfather's cemetry.. I must say that it was super blardee hot man.. i think i got my skin burnt.. So super hot till i cant describe how hot is it.. lol.. after that, we headed to Ampang to makan Yong Tau Fu.. it was soo yummylicious, i love the fried sui kow (dumplings).. I wanna go there and eat again.. ^^V but no doubt there were alot alot alot of PEOPLE !! becos it is a well known Yong Tau Fu place in Ampang for 30 yrs? according to my mom.. =).. Other than that, i did nth much for the rest of the day.. Slept early again on that nite before 12am !! hoho.. i dunno wat got into me nowadays..



Btw, i think i've my throat burn when i was trying to drink my Milo just now.. and i've got my finger burn cos when i was taking out my bread from the toaster, i accidently touched the metal thingie, it's still hurt abit.. boohoo !! =(.. well, i think that's all for now.. but i wont end without any pics altho i said i didnt take any during the weekends but i did yesterday in college !! xD







No comments: