Friday, April 06, 2007


>> 0__0


I'm quite sleepy now but i do not feel like sleeping at all and i do not knoe why >.>.. I did nth much today other than waking up early at 10.30 am because da frigging electricity power cut off for dunno wat reason, so i felt so hot and i didnt want to continue sleeping anymore .. I wont be having class till Mon.. i'm so gonna be bored to death tmr .. was supposed to go swimming today but my mom asked me not to because it is Cheng Beng.. She prolly was afraid that the "hantu air" will come and drown me in the pool i guess.. =P..


Just finished a game in dota with Ryan and his bro..wasnt that bad, lately i am playing Version 6 and play 1 game everynite.. nth much i can say other than learning new heroes and the matter of getting a hero i like and i dun.. hmm, i remembered few days back i juz tiu-ed someone in blueserver for being so lame and noisy, and yea because of dat the first person he aimed was me.. no doubt, i'm noob and i didnt get to lvl enuff as i afk-ed for like 10 mins? because i went and took my car back from the petrol station that went for polished.. he scolded me why did i came back to the game and all.. so as usual, cant stand it i will just blab out watever was in my mind and shoot till he got speechless.. xD.. not dat i can shoot ppl with words until very geng but i just cant stand the way they talk, might as well juz be alil bit sarcastic when talking to them rite? ..


Hmm, i will be going to some event dat organize by my seniors but it wont be held in my college, instead it will be in da Main Campus in SS15.. i do not know how the nite would be, but i hope it will be good as i've to fork out RM20 to buy the ticket just to watch the talent showdown.. Well, since the money is going to the charity i guess it is okay.. but still very EXPENSIVE !! hopefully there are hunks for me to look at.. =D..


Sometimes, i wish i have classes going on the whole day rather than staying at home doing nth.. when i do not have the money to go shopping.. xD.. like today, i was dying to go out even though i will walking the mall alone but i do not have money to go shopping already.. i need to start saving money till may.. well, i am aiming for the DKNY sling bag that i saw in 1U the other day.. i do knoe how much will it be, just hope it wont go till RM400 or it will be out of my list ...better it be RM200 plus.. haha..


I am planning to have a gathering in Shirley's place during my semester break.. gathering as in will invite all the ex Emrys members in RO there.. the plan will be sucessful if everyone is willing to take some of their time to just attend that gathering.. that will be the time for everyone to meet each other for those havent meet anyone yet or it will be the time for everyone to reunite for that nite.. i really hope it will juz JADI la.. I dunno whether if i am the one who is gonna invite and call, they will turn up for it as u knoe la.. i am not someone who is everyone would know while i was in the guild last time.. bcos i was alwiz absent for WOE and so oN.. dun blame me as i was having SPM dat year.. urghh !! and my mom like kinda stopped me from touching games but as u knoe, i am such a rebel child i would just go against her words.. yea i knoe i am rebel but hey, i do obey them as well .. so dun see me wrong..Well, i will let everyone know about the gathering as soon as it is planned to book their time for that nite.. and how is it gonna be? =).. so, i guess datz all for now..Toodles and wait for my next update with pics that i am gonna take on Sat.. nights and sweet dreamss !! =)



-End-

No comments: