Saturday, April 14, 2007





>> abit emo, and shoulder paining again T.T






Ahh. Just finished playing 2 games in Dota with Ryan and his brother, won 1 game and lost 1 xD.. Another week has gone, and my sem is almost going to an end.. den i will be in 2 Months hols !! hoho.. wondering if i shud go to Perth to relax and for my hols while visit my cousin as well? But her hols is like middle of no where of my hols because she will be on Holiday only at the end on June while my class will be starting at the 3rd week of July, i dun plan to go there juz for 1 or 2 weeks.. Instead, i thought of going there for like 3 weeks or 1month before coming back and class starts.. Still deciding but i think in the end, i will just cancel this plan and rot at home instead of rotting in Australia.. =P.. i prefer rotting in Australia, but if i go there i wont cant use the pc so often already, unless i curi my bro's laptop and play.. hehe.. and i bet my bro will be too busy to layan, same goes to my cousin cos she will be having her finals i guess..So, we'll see how..





So Fri, we went to Nanako to celebrate Anu's bday.. hmm, it was fun actually.. It's like so dam long nvr have such gathering already.. hmm i guess we can only have gathering like dis during birthdays, bcos dis time Shirley came cos she told me in the afternoon that she might come subang as her bf, Alan and his team will be coming Subang for dota training.. So i picked her up from Autosurf to my hse first..we were suppose to install da Sims 2 to my pc but my pc which is already so dam old, tarak DVD drive.. so tak jadi install, instead she went and polish her nails while waitin for others to come.. Later on, Fern and Wormie came too to wait for Aya and the gang to arrive Subang.. hoho.. I semakin like to hang out with Shirley, she is one girl dat i can talk anything with.. hehe same goes to Fern and Aya.. We all love to sampat together..I really cant wait for the Emrys gathering !! hoho.. i really really hope the plan with JADI !!! gimme 3 wishes i aso will wish this plan will jadi.. lol..




(The Girls !! )




(Shirley and ME )





( The group pic without Shirley =(.. she went home already )




Today, i went to the Salon for my hair and scalp treatment course and a haircut.. guess wat? i've got like indirectly kena scolded by my hairstylist cos i went and dye my hair.. URGHH !!




Hairstylist : U said ur hair very dry, why go and dye it geh? *with the kinda annoyed face*




Me : ermm.. cos i sifat han (butt itchy) suddenly wanna dye as my neighbour went to da salon and asked me to follow her there xD






Hairstylist : ..... how many months ago u dyed it?



Me : around 1 month plus or 2?




Hairstylist : how come da roots so fast grow back wan?




Me : this shows dat my hair is healthy ma..=D




Hairstylist : U wanna do wat ur hair is ur choice.. i cant force u anot whether wat u wanna do.. Actually leh, i've already think of a very nice colour tot wanna gif suggestion to u geh.. It's like cover ur hair with a dark base den make fusion strips.. but now, wait another 10 yrs b4 doing it la..




Me : har? how come u nvr tell me earlier? =( if u tell me already, i sure wont do my hair dis colour liao..



Hairstylist : i tot wanna gif suggestion to u ma.. Mana tau, ur hair diff colour u came dis time..



Me : =(




Hairstylist : nah, tell u ah now i trim ur hair nice nice, u dun come back next time to me and let me see super layered hair ah.. If not i really no eye see already ur hair already.. See, how they highlighted ur hair? not even geh? see lahh that fella doesnt understand ur hair at all.. *shakes head*.. pls ah, dun do anything else to ur hair..if not i really no eye see already




Me : okay.. (feeling bad) =D



OOOKAY !! i didnt knoe he will get annoyed with it.. i dare not do anything to my hair already unless i go to him.. Actually, kenot blame him aso because he was trying hard to make my hair look healthier and aso repair it .. As i have spend quite alot of money on my hair already till my dad keep complaining about it.. =(.. i am thinking whether shud i get the course for da second time but dis time, i will use my own money to sign up.. xD.. need to save lo T.T.. Next time, if i ever follow anyone to the salon, pls do not ask me to do anything to my hair except for doing treatment.. cos treatment is to repair my hair.. not SPOILING it.. xD..




P/S : Shirley Remember to ask ur place whether we can use for our Gathering ..xD






Nitez ~ =)

No comments: