Monday, April 02, 2007


>> relieved =)


Fuh ! i am feeling so relieved as my 15 PAGES REPORT that i was bragging for da past few days to my frens has already finished and handed it up today.. I slept at friggin 4am just to finish up 10 pages of that dumbo essay.. I was too tired that i can hardly keep my eyes open and to keep my brain functioning.. Now, ask me anything about Article 10 i might be able to answer you because i have read like 10 mil times of that frigging article.. I was busy for like 2 weeks just for this assignment, as in finding Lawyer or a Reporter to be interviewed, den think of questions to ask.. wat else? hmm.. staying back in college to search for reference book.. I have nvr put so much effort in any assignments before.. but luckily my others assignments' marks were KIND OF satisfying though.. =P


Btw, i went to Sg Wang with Aya and Shirley last Fri juz to take my mind off the assignments for one day.. u DO NOT KNOW, PIMPLES ARE POPPING OUT on my forehead like popcorns.. POPCORNS u knoe? urgh !! hate seeing pimples growing..okay, let me cont with my shopping journey.. Suprisingly, i did not have the mood to shop as i alwayz do.. but i did ended up buying a pair of heels/shoes dat i alwiz wanted.. I was like looking for it everywhere.. and at last i found it in SG WANG !! woohoo !! dam happy.. other than that, i didnt really get anything.. oh yea ! my hair products.. keke.. and i have forgotten to get my monthly magazines dat i cant live without to update myself.. After the whole day in SG WANG, we were supposed to go pasar malam near Aya's place but unfortunately the plan failed due to our keletihan .. We were super tired !! my legs were aching after walking the whole dam day..So, instead i fetched Shirley home.. oh yea !! she gave me a Estee Lauder mascara for my BELATED birthday pressie.. =P.. THANKS ALOT GIRL !! *muaks* alwiz love u.. hehe.. and dropped Aya home and headed back to my HOME SWEET HOME.. =P..


Yesterday nite, Hui Min came over my place for assignment and we went yumcha with Tan at 9pm... Den when we headed back to our car.. there were a Waja same Colour, and looks exactly the same parked beside of my car.. And den that two girl was standing and their hands were already ready to open the door.. At first i was wondering why on earth the guys sat at the opposite mamak keep " oi oi" at us.. lol.. i guess both of them went perasan abit.. =P.. den u knoe wat? i went and press my car remote, the next car "beep beep" den they were trying very hard to open the car door and i guess they were about to scream at me already .. haha.. but actually they were holding the wrong car's door !!.. lol. guess wat? they faster ran into my car and hide.. lol.. and the guys were like looking at us.. but hello?? we wont curi ur car la... i got da same car as u.. PIF.. actually, i dunno wat the hell am i saying just now.. lol.. if u dun understand sowie la har.. cos i am so tired of writing already..=(..


Oh yea !! today after class, guess wat?? i went to TAIPAN !! and u knoe what they have there? a boutique called LITTLE BLACK BOOK !!.. omgggg.. the clothes there are cheapp.. really cheapp for a nice top but the thing is , it is too cheap for me to resist from buying it !! so in the end i bought 2 tops from there and i am waiting for my call to collect my blazer that i ordered from there.. urgh !! So, nowwww.. i am going to stop shopping till MAY !! i guess itz enuff for the time being ba.. i cant survive if i keep buying stuffs..

alrite, i actually do not know.. wat the hell i wrote.. but, i need to bounce now.. nitezz !!


-END-

No comments: