Tuesday, February 06, 2007


>> *scratches head*


Wow ! i had a hard time choosing and doing the layouts for this bloggie..I seriously dunno how other bloggers can do such nice layouts with their pictures there .. They really can deal with those codes which i dun even knoe wat is wat.. so i juz simply choose any layouts and juz copy and paste to the template.. and dat has already made me feel dizzy after editting my profile and all in there.. So i have changed afew layouts and all of them are nice but den rite, some they dun show my archives, den the fonts of my entries are super small until i need to squined my


already-small-eyes ..


So i am really impressed at those bloggers dat really can do nice layouts, write interesting blog and all.. Yeah i knoe my blog is like dam boring wan ler.. I oni like to complain and condemn ppl dat i dun like it here.. but i will try to make it more interesting la k? haha.. i actually laugh everytime i read my fren's blog, cos she can joke man.. or mayb the way she talks and blogs is funny in a way la.. xD


I can't wait till this Saturday !! woohoo.. shopping spree in Sg wang again ^^V.. i have been going shop for like 4 days in a row in various shopping malls in KL man.. All for the CNY shopping !! keke.. and more to come on dis Saturday.. and i wonder how much will i spend again dis time.. I have like 3 presents dat i havent buy for my fren's bday yet !! *faints* 1 is for Pei pei's last yr's bday pressie.. i havent get her anything yet since she was still working in Singapore, den dis Saturday nite.. Two of my coursemates which is Hui Min and Yoke Chin's bday, OMG !! 2 pressies at once but of cos i am gonna share with someone as i cant afford to beli so many presents.. T__T.. Somemore dis coming Wednesday, i have a Ann is having a farewell party in her hse.. and Tan Said need to beli present.. OKAY !! there goes my $$$ again..lol.. ok, i knoe i sounded abit stingy la..but bare in mind i am ONLY WHINING and i dun mean it wan.. hehe so chill ya.. xD


okler, since i couldnt upload the pictures in da previous entry so now i shall upload it..


well, dis picture was taken in TGIF on last Friday during Ann Louise and Prassan Farewell gathering..That night's dinner cost me a bomb !! as i am still in a BROKE situation =(


-end-

No comments: