Tuesday, February 06, 2007

>> emo-ing


dunno why i feel dam emo nowadays.. Everything dat i do and all is not in my way la.. omg!! Even in dota nowadays, i have no mood to play properly and feed like crazzieee..not dat i dun feed usually but nowadays i feed more than ever !! i guess i am juz too tired =.=.. Dis Saturday will be going to Maison, actually i feel abit lazyyy to go lah.. AIHZ !! why go until Maison and celebrate bday? i mau pigi redbox la.. Somemore suddenly my clubbing mood goes off..and i don't knoe why...aihz


GRR !! *pulls hair*


Furthermore, i wont be driving all the way down to KL middle of the nite wan.. VERY LAZYY !! *faints* .. I will only go if i have ppl to fetch me there, if not i wont go.. xD.. AIYOO !! i was told that dis Saturday our Sg Wang shopping trip is canceled !!


WHY LAHH WHYYY??



i wanna go shopping for my CNY clothes wan la.. omg !! somemore next weekend is CNY already.. i havent get my jeans and skirts yet.. Finela, worst come to worst.. i will go somewhere and shop myself.. *frowns*.. I have dis feeling dat, the whole week isnt my week at all !! urgh.. i wanna go berhitung with that two BABI's (Pei and Tan) later already.. *piiffss*.. Next week got 2 assignments due and i havent touch a single thing yet.. havent done any research or find any information yet.. For one subject, i havent think of wat to write for the featured writing yet.. I seriously do not know wat to write .. i have to write about CULTURE !! okler, i need to go and do some research for my Media History Law assignment already..


-end-

No comments: