Thursday, February 01, 2007

Long Storiesssss

> > freaking tired but happy =)


hey !! i am backieeee.. yea, if i dun start blogging back.. I am gonna kena from Aya.. Read the chatbox beside there >>>.. kaka..


Well, let me start from last week.. i had a birthday party on last Saturday..Invited alot of ppl i guess? around 20 plus? .. not really sure..We had BBQ and my mom cooked some dishes as well.. hoho.. i love to main with da BBQ.. and u knoe wat? whenever i finish bbq-ing a chicken wing, TKB will be da first one who put his plate infront of me and ask for dat chicken wing.. tak guna betul.. Btw, in da afternoon Pei and Tan came over early to help me out.. They bought me a mini cake and light it up with MAGIC CANDLES !! omg.. i cant blow it off.. whenever one candle is off, it will light up again.. really got nth to say so in da end, the whole cake is full of our saliva.. haha.. i knoe itz disgusting.. =p.. I was really busy on dat day , busy preparing stuff and went in and out from the hse to collect things.. hehe.. Well, i guess we all had a great time during my party .. Well, i had a great time though.. Tan suddenly asked me to go into the kitchen and they passed me a cup of drink.. they mixed half a cup of CHIVAS and juz a lil bit of coke and asked me to drink one shot.. OMG !! i was pretty dizzy right after dat ..*faints*.. Den we cut the cake .. Aya and the gang came at 11.30pm !! my gawd.. i knoe dat was pretty late already but itz better than not turning up at all.. hehe.. well, around 1.30am me and college frens went to ss15 Station One to yumcha.. Had afew shots there too.. Camwhoring all the wayyy.. =D



Den on Monday which is on da 29th, Me,Pei and TKB went 1U Shogun for Japanese Buffet !! yummy !! Had lotsa sushis.. and the stupid place no Sashimis wan.. soo weird la. dunno wat type of Japanese Buffet place is dat.. But den, we had fun makaning.. yea and da price was dam nice aso la.. RM165 for 3 person !! *fainted*.. but after that, we went 1st Station yumcha with Heansin and aso Aya and Campy.. Talk talk talk for awhile den TKB fetched pei back to Kampung Subang.. haha.. had a great laugh in da car and also ad fun gossiping..hoho..and i kena marah bodoh cos i brought a camera with die-ded battery.. soo i terpaksa guna my 2 megapixel phone yg buruk to take our innocent face la.. kaka

Well, on Thurs is Thaipusam and we had holiday.. So rite, me and my coursemates went to Thai Club.. i knoe u wanna ask why of all clubs, thai club rite? Well, i really dunno why.. I tot we were suppose to go Ruums but den ended in Thai Club and yea.. There were so many ppl.. but i was not in da mood to shake my butt.. mayb not high enuff.. i dunno laaaaa... 0__0.. drank so much aso not high..but luckily i didnt get drunk aso ler, if not i will kena slap by my mom again.. =X which is embarassing to tell out.. kaka.. Btw one of my fren got drunk and she cried man.. aihz, too sad alreadyler i guess.. I guess i will cry too and i can feel her sanfu-ness liddat.. Even me myself aso feeling it now u knoe? well, i dun wanna story about it la.. Malas wanna think of it too.. So we left Thai Club at 3 something..den went back, but of cos ppl fetch ler.. kaka cos i dun wanna drink whenever i go clubbing, i sked i drunk den habislah kan? and we got lost, and turned one big round oni reach to da federal highway and reached back home around 4.30am and i was gawd dam TIRED wei..but that nite was fun IN a way la.. keke.. and imagine la, i came home and i slept at 5 something and i woke up at 10.15 am to go Midvalley as i promised my mom to for CNY shopping.. Woohoo !! bought 1 top from topshop and 2 from dorothy perkins.. keke. i need to get another pair of jeans and skirt.. and more tops !!! i have so lil clothes u knoe? ..i am practically wearing da same bajus when i go out.. =( saddening rite? *sniffs*

Today, i went KDU to settle my withdrawal stuffs.. talk about dis rite, i tell u ah.. i dam dam gerammmm wanna make me punch ppl.. they postpone it sooo long adi u knoe? T__T i wan back my RM250 !!! *pulls hair*..Now, i have to go back there and again to settle my stuff.. so dam mafan ok?.. aihzz.. Den after dat, we as in my neighbour and me went to Cineleisure and look for Aya.. Den i bought a jacket from IKANO.. soo nicee..kaka.. den around 1 something, we went to 1 Utama to continue our shopping journey yg tak jadi cos i didnt get to buy anything nice other than a sunglasses.. Cos my Poor FAKE GUCCI sunglases dat i bought from PETALING STREET sudah rosak and i cant stand driving looking to da bright sky.. my eye will start to sakit and i dunno why.. LOL.. and u knoe wat? The curve CNY decorations is really dam nice.. so we took afew shots there.. kaka..

aiyoo.. i cant upload dat picture la.. dam stupid man dis blogspot.. kejap ok, kejap ko.. i aso dunno wat they wan la..=.=.. Btw, i juz came back from TGIF not long ago for Ann and Prassan's farewell, as they are leaving for Australia pretty soon.. had a great time there though.. hehe well, u guys take care there k? when u all balik.. better remember to call us out to makan or something.. hehe.. i ate a fisherman's platter and ordered a lemonade and it cost me RM40 !! i am so broke already.. huhuhu.. next week, hui min's and yoke chin's bday somemore in Redbox.. i really dunno where am i gonna korek or vomit out da money to get bday pressies for them man.. *faints again* so wish me luck la.. and worst of all !! Pei's bday pressie i drag until now aso havent get her anything yet.. OMG !! i planning to share with tan with something la. cos i really dunno how to muntah my money out already.. cos i sked my juice hempedu aso will muntah out again.. wish me luck ba..kaka..

* i will upload da TgiF pics another time la..mang man..*

-end-

No comments: