Sunday, February 25, 2007

>> cranky


First of all i wanna wish all of u HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !! =).. i knoe itz kinda late to wish but better than nuthing rite rite rite? hehe.. Well, as usual my CNY more or less the same very year juz dat i tak puas hati that my sis more things than me .. Other than that, i am juz fine.. So, i did nuthing much during the Chinese New Year eve, juz helped my mom out a lil and decorated the house.. den had reunion dinner at nite and also as usual, i alwiz stay up late nite ( not like i dun at normal days ) to watch the CNY programmes.. and do my nails as well, as in do my own manicure.. (i was broke to go to the manicure shop =< ) .. And i did nuthing much during the first day of Chinese New Year, woke up around 11.30am in the morning, washed up and changed to my baju and went downstairs to greet my parents and i got angpau from them.. keke..

Den the second of CNY, i went back to my mom's hometown .. It was boringggg, juz played a few rounds of cards.. wont RM100++ in the end of the day !! ^^V.. but i back almost all when i played GIMRAMI, (issit how it spelled?) i dunno.. juz learned it yesterday, and yea i lost alot.. huhu.. so saddening rite? For the pass few days, i came back from my mom's hometown and on the next nite, we went to One Utama for Dinner at Chili's and the food was so-so only actually, still lose to TGIF !! =(.. the Margaritas are sooo exp.. omg !! almost RM30 per glass of it, so my mom doesnt allowed me to order.. So fine, i ordered dis lemonade only.. =(.. Well, after the dinner.. We went to this shop where they sells CDS and all , and then me and my sis wanted to the get TVB drama "The Last Breakthrough" .. Yeah, i knoe that series has already showed in Astro last yr, but that drama is really dam nice.. So, we asked my dad to buy it for us but he doesnt wanna get it..=( in the end we berjaya pujuk my mom to get it ^.^ it was RM135 for 30 VCDS only ..0___0.. i knoe itz exp but i like it alot.. SO, once we came back from 1U, we straight away on the first discs, and watched 3 discs on that nite itself.. Den the next day, we juz keep pou those dramas.. SO addictive and now we are almost finish already.. but if i dun have exam TMR, i will pou finish everything by tonite.. So i keep it for Tuesday to pou..=)


Actually, i am half way on my assignment that i need to hand it in on Tues, and i havent started to revise my work for tmr's midterm test.. but well, i have to get it done soon though... i really cant concentrate in doing my assignment and now i realised dat whenever i am half way on my assignment, i will start blogging.. So, if u wanna see frequent updates on my blog, pray that i have more assignments.. MUAHAHA..but no way !! i dun wish that to happen though.. if not i would juz rather mati la.. T.T..


Btw, i tried msging a someone today, and the certain someone asked me who am i.. WTH? well, until now i am feeling kinda disappointed and sad ler, i do not knoe why cant i juz forget about him? not dat i wanna whine or wat, but when he asked " Who are u?" my heart was as pain as a knife juz stabbed into it, but i couldnt even tear.. and i can still feel the pain now.. huhu.. i wish someone could juz lend me a shoulder or give me a hug now for me to cry on it.. I knoe dat my tears are juz inside there and it would burst as soon as someone who is willing to lend me his/her shoulder.. I feel so dam sanfu, keeping all these feelings in my heart and i juz wish i could juz let it all go at once in one big cry.. i am not sure whether i could heal in a short period of time, but i know i can.. can I ? i dunno actually..


Alrite, i guess need to start revising my work, or getting my assignment done at least 4 pages ( half of the mininum page requirement ).. how nice that da college gave us a suffering CNY break? Assignment due, and midterm right after the one week break.. and we got cheated by the college because after the midterm exam, we do not have anymore break because it has already included in the CNY break !! so the first 2 days of the CNY public holiday is also the college midterm break as well.. boohoo !! =( saddening case as usual.. alrite, wish me luck for my tmr and the day after.. and i am going to pou da drama right after that, and also going to Starhill for my jap buffet dat i longing to eat and also heading to Maison on Thursday nite..and Friday to Balinese food in Puchong !! woohoo !! 3 straight days are occupied with programmes and at the same time, spend moneyyy again.. My bro is leaving to Australia on Tues morning and wont be back until end of the year.. urgh!! no doubt, i knoe i am gonna to miss him..


Okok, i think i am little bit too long winded already.. i guess i really shall leave now or i am taking out alot of time.. Goodnight in advance !!


p/s: havent upload any pictures to my comp yet, will upload one shot when i take afew shots in Starhill, Maison and on Fri =)

-end-

No comments: