Thursday, February 15, 2007

>> feeling DA SATISFACTION ..=P


At last !!! i have finished alll my GAWD dam assignments !! hmm i now realised that, i need to listen to trance music to concentrate in writing all da essay assignment.. but if i do not blast all these music in my ears i would probably fall asleep half way doing it.. and dis time i wrote the whole entire essay in a piece of paper den only i type it out in the computer..


YOU WANNA KNOE WHY?


It is because, i will nvr fully concentrate on the thingie.. although i put my msn mode there BUSY and ask them not to disturb me cos i am on my assignments but u knoe wat? my fingers will go itchy and open the msn list to simply click on someone dat i feel like DISTURBING !!! urghh.. u see la, dis is my bad habit man.. i need to live with the pc.. and i AM online every SINGLE day even though i am out, i will juz leave my pc on.. *shakes head to myself* ..


Btw, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!


lol actually is 15th already, but who cares? only one day late.. hehe .. Every Year in dis particular day rite, i will spend it at home.. kaka.. i dam cham rite? actually not every year la.. oni 2 valentines day in my life i spent it with my EX lor..datz all lah.. haha .. dam sad rite? i aso dun wanna talk about it already.. lol.. feel abit embarassed about it =P.. okla, itz 1AM already and i am having an 8am class tmr morning !! urgh.. so need to wake up early.. *faints* think of it aso sien.. so tata !! and good nights !!


-end-

No comments: